Break a freakin tackle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Break a freakin tackle

Hartline broke one.

It's a problem because our offense is built around YAC.

I agree we don't break tackles ever. It's so bad the announcers talk about how not only the receivers can't do it, neither can our running backs! It's bad, we need playmakers, that want the ball when it's time for playmakers to make game changing plays!

I can't remember our last player who had successful RAC, was it Chambers? Been a long time I know that!

You talking about shoe string Thigpen? I mean there hassssssss to be someone better then him on this team at returning kicks and punts. The guy has no instincts at allllllllllll

You talking about shoe string Thigpen? I mean there hassssssss to be someone better then him on this team at returning kicks and punts. The guy has no instincts at allllllllllll

Yeah he has had trouble even getting to the 15 yard line on kickoffs. And why did he return that last one I ask? I was thinking OK thigpen, if there was ever a time to have a huge return this would be it! "Thigpen tackled at the ten!" Ouch.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

I think Thigpen is auditioning for DWTS. I don't think he ran in a straight line on any return.

Back
Top Bottom