Brian Cox Jr | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Cox Jr

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I think this guy is getting a little bit of a bad rap. He was hurt most of the year and played through it. I am not say he is going to be a superstar in the league, but he can definitely be a rotational DE or a depth guy who can contribute on ST. His best description is as a guy who brings his lunch pail to work everyday. He is predicted to go on the 3rd day. If we could get him in rds. 5-7, I think it would be a value pick.

I think this guy is getting a little bit of a bad rap. He was hurt most of the year and played through it. I am not say he is going to be a superstar in the league, but he can definitely be a rotational DE or a depth guy who can contribute on ST. His best description is as a guy who brings his lunch pail to work everyday. He is predicted to go on the 3rd day. If we could get him in rds. 5-7, I think it would be a value pick.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we double down on DE with one early and somebody like Cox late. Especially if we ended up with an edge player like Watts early who could see some snaps at SLB.

Looks like a 7th flier I would take

Back
Top Bottom