Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa

IMO trying to cover his tracks. Hoping that negative narrative out there gets quieted by this, BS.... No one will hire him bye bye Dlckhead.

I Didnt Desus And Mero GIF by Bernie Sanders

Flores is not a coach of this team and is suing us. He does not belong on our forum anymore

**** him

Post what our new coach thinks instead and let's move on from this jag off
Yeah, but it feels good to trash him. lol. Flores ego and pride has completely wrapped his reality. It should be a reminder to all of us how hubris can ruin your life.

It's all about Flores, according to Flores. People don't like that attitude, whether you are running a grocery store or a football team.

Clap back might be a little dramatic. He said the relationship wasn't strained and then advised that media ask Tua about their relationship.

"I think this is a guy who, ah ah has a bright future." I wish him all the best.

That's a lot of stuttering.

I'd have to hear the entire interview but I'm not outraged. He didn't critique or throw anyone under the bus in this clip.

Maybe Tua should set the record straight, probably won’t but I’d like to see what he says

The reality is that there were obviously issues or Flores would still be the teams head coach. The fact Flores lost the backing of Grier, who was responsible for him getting the job in the first place is very telling.
Once he lost the support of Grier and then the support of Ross, his position with the Dolphins was over. It has been reported that Ross had decided earlier in the season that he planned to fire Flores but waited until the season was over.

I have no doubt that Flores had players and some coaches who supported him. Yet like with every job, it’s the people above you who determine if you remain in your job and those are the individuals in the Dolphin organization that Flores alienated with his actions.

Agree with him being fired or not. The fact is Ross owns the team and has the right to hire or fire anyone in the organization he wants to.
I agree, obviously an issue between Flores and Grier and Grier has Ross ear. He knows how to play the game. His dad played the game and Grier has years of experience playing it.

But what you are saying has nothing to do with this thread topic about Flores and his relationship with Tua.

Many posts are basically calling Flores a liar. I base my opinions on what I hear from the people involved, not from posters that have decided Flores is a bad man and then make crap up passing it off as fact.

The only ones I have heard comment on the relationship in the know are Flores and Tua and they have said similar things.

It is a Coach - player relationship in which the coach is committed to making the player the best he can. Tua is a hard worker and Flores tells Tua what he needs to hear to get better.

Clap back might be a little dramatic. He said the relationship wasn't strained and then advised that media ask Tua about their relationship.
Tua is so beyond Flores now. He now has a HC who wants to work with him and is hiring a solid offensive coaching staff to help him and the rest of the players on offense develop their skills to a higher level.

Tua has far too much class to say anything negative about Flores. I’m sure Tua is just glad Flores is no longer the Dolphins HC but he would never say it publicly because that’s just not who he is.

I agree, obviously an issue between Flores and Grier and Grier has Ross ear. He knows how to play the game. His dad played the game and Grier has years of experience playing it.

But what you are saying has nothing to do with this thread topic about Flores and his relationship with Tua.

Many posts are basically calling Flores a liar. I base my opinions on what I hear from the people involved, not from posters that have decided Flores is a bad man and then make crap up passing it off as fact.

The only ones I have heard comment on the relationship in the know are Flores and Tua and they have said similar things.

It is a Coach - player relationship in which the coach is committed to making the player the best he can. Tua is a hard worker and Flores tells Tua what he needs to hear to get better.
I‘m not sure how telling a player before the season that they are attempting to replace him with a sex pervert is telling him what he needs to hear, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom