"Brian Hartline needs to catch the ball!!!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Brian Hartline needs to catch the ball!!!"

Hartline is awful. What does he bring to the table? Here we have a top 5 WR and this guy still can't get open. Still can't catch passes. He sucks ***, plain and simple.

Rolando Wallace needs to step up big time. Miami needs a legit #2 WR and it looks like Wallace, in my eyes, is the one with the highest ceiling to accomplish that. He needs to take that elevator and hit his ceiling ASAP. Miami desperately needs it.
He looks like he has good potential. Let's hope he pans out.

Anyone know why Brian Hartline is regressing? Nagging injury? Problems in his personal life?

==========
..We're told the Dolphins are disappointed with receiver Brian Hartline; one official said he's not the same player as last year. They want more focus and consistency.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/14/1825002/parcells-stays-on-to-back-sparano.html

I think it's either he's putting too much pressure on himself to perform next to Marshall or he was too complacent in the beginning knowing that with the trade of Teddy Bear his spot on the team was secure.

I think he's suffering from "I have a guaranteed spot syndrome...." Hopefully the coaches will get him over that pretty quick...

its simple if hartline is number 2 he needs to step up, if bess is number 2 hartline needs to step up as our #3.

Even last year it never looked like Hartline was able to cleanly catch any of Henne's passes. He is an average pass catcher at best and will always be prone to catching slumps.

We're better off giving extra time to Moore or Wallace.

Hartline is awful. What does he bring to the table? Here we have a top 5 WR and this guy still can't get open. Still can't catch passes. He sucks ***, plain and simple.

Knee-jerk reaction. He had a bad first game. Let's hope this was his sophomore slump. He will step it up. He showed us that last season. No reason to believe he won't do that again this season.

What does he bring to the table? Well last season he caught for 506 yards in JUST 31 receptions. That's 16.3 yards per reception.

Sparano/Henning will give Hartline every opportunity to get his groove back. Expect them to go to Hartline early this Sunday and I expect Hartline to produce. Only thing that troubles me is what Sparano stated about his struggles...."...Hartline has lost his focus and needs to get back and focus and practice..."

Makes me think that maybe he's been letting the Miami life get to him this offseason...probably met some banging girls and has been a little distracted? I don't know...but lets hope it was a bump in the road and he's getting his act together....gulp.

Hartline knows he has to catch the ball. But everybody goes through spells. Even Marshall and Moss some of the greats of the game. When Hartline makes a few clutch catches, all will be forgiven

i don't see why Hartline would thrive in an offense where there was no number 1 wr to take attention away from him and open up the game for him, but then regress when that all happens with a wr like Marshall.

its one game, and im not panicking. i like cammarillo a lot and didn't want to trade him, but i feel that Hartline will be just fine.

remeber when bess has the case of the drops, everyone thought he was a bust.

Back
Top Bottom