Bridesmaid Again!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bridesmaid Again!!!!

Originally posted by Denny

You keep grinding out those excuses!!!!:lol:

so you clearly have no educated opinion. That's all i was wondering, thanks.

Originally posted by Sherif

So everyone would rather play for a loser like the Bears and Lions. Teams we can trounce with our backups. I disagree. I also disagree that they're worried about the Heat during training camp. I think they're signing with Personnel and exeuctives they're friends with or have had a past relationship with. That's where Spielman losses out is contacts. Just like in the job market it's not what you know it's who you know.

I do think some players would rather play for "losers" because making those losers does more for your reputation. Also, these young free agents like woody know damn well the dolphins are not getting any younger, so they prefer to go to teams with young talent on both sides of the ball like the bears and lions. Woody already won 2 superbowls, it's about where he could get the most money and still enjoy playing.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

so you clearly have no educated opinion. That's all i was wondering, thanks.

Dont wonder, it may lead you to actually leaving the house:lol:

The Dolphins lost out on free-agent John Tait, who signed a six-year, $33 million offer sheet with the Chicago Bears on Friday that includes a $14 million signing bonus -- the largest ever for a right tackle.

thats why

Originally posted by Denny

Dont wonder, it may lead you to actually leaving the house:lol:

wonder and wander are two different words, maybe you should spend less time here and more at dictionary.com

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Your not seeing a pattern here, Why is it players are choosing other teams when the contract offers are the same, I just think that the Fins orgranazation doesn't have the respect it once did, with everything that has happened this off season I think that the FO is looked at as being a circus.

Someone else who can look objectively at what is going on and think for themselves. This view may not be the case but to ignore it as a possibility after the latest developments would be silly.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

significantly higher than i'd rate your intelligence :lol:
:dance: :cpatch:
:lol: I love offseason. Finfans are always at each others throats.

Carry on :D

:eat:

Originally posted by Mindwarp
The Dolphins lost out on free-agent John Tait, who signed a six-year, $33 million offer sheet with the Chicago Bears on Friday that includes a $14 million signing bonus -- the largest ever for a right tackle.

thats why

Why?

Are those not numbers all of us on here and hopefully our FO were expecting for a talent like Tait???

After Huzienga has said that he is more than willing to go out and pay out signing bonuses as needed if the staff says they need a top guy???

So who is to blame here?

Is it the FO for not realizing what they'd have to pay for a top Tackle after losing an average one that the Texans paid a 10 million signing bonus to? Is it Huzienga who is not living up to his end of the bargain and really won't pony up the money when the staff comes to him with a player they wan?

Someone is a goat here whether you want to admit it or not.
This team has no lineman, it was their publicized top priority just like last year yet once again they aren't acting like it's a top priority.

Re: Re: Bridesmaid Again!!!!

Originally posted by GetReal

6 years 33M, 14 M signing Bonus...Thats why! Way too much IMO

HE GOT WHAT?!! $14 million signing bonus!!! Damn, I go play for the Jets for thay much money. Good job FO, screw overpaying anyone by that big amount. No way do I see KC attempting to sign him back.

Originally posted by GetReal

Dont joke this may mean we keep O=Gun to pound the crap outta Bledsoe....AGAIN!
We don't have Gilbride ,GW and Ruel anymore :D

I would rather have Cosey Coleman and o brown for the money chi and det threw at these two. Put them two with Jeno and we have a power running game. Maybe we get Vernon Carey in the draft. The O line is a good place to spread the wealth

Back
Top Bottom