Bright side: Landry and Parker are AWESOME | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bright side: Landry and Parker are AWESOME

Can not see either of them staying in Miami. We simply don't win enough.

Parker can't seperate. He is s jump ball deep ball option and that's basically it
Basically it? Hes making plays after missing games. Give the kid a chance! Hes learning! Unreal.

Im torn on parker...he has all the ability to be special but it seems like he doesnt get alot of separation and he disappears for stretches throughout the game...i dont watch coaches tape but i wish he was more involved throughout an entire game.

How do you not know that hugging the goal post would be a 15 yarder? Maybe he doesn't care :idk:

Unfortunately they will both leave. Probably because of tannehill and the lack of skills he provides them. They can do better elsewhere.

Unfortunately they will both leave. Probably because of tannehill and the lack of skills he provides them. They can do better elsewhere.

Landry had the most catches thru the first 2 seasons in nfl history with tannehill and devante parker cant stay on the field regularly

Im torn on parker...he has all the ability to be special but it seems like he doesnt get alot of separation and he disappears for stretches throughout the game...i dont watch coaches tape but i wish he was more involved throughout an entire game.

Watch them, we have some posters that put them up a couple of days after the game.

He is open alot more than you might think.

He doesn't need separation with how big he is. We just need to keep feeding him the ball.

Landry needs to stop dropping the damn ball.

I agree with anyone that says we shoul ! be looking parkers way more often...

Im also at the point where i am down with throwing grant out there and running him deep...we need to take the top off a defense, even if he is just a decoy we need someone out there with top end apeed. Stills just aint cuttin it.

Back
Top Bottom