Bright spots from the loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bright spots from the loss

DudeWithSwag

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Even though the dolphins lost there were some players I thought did pretty good and could help this team as the season moves along. Rishard Matthews catches all of the ball thrown his way and he steps up when his number is call upon. Lamar Miller can run the ball really well and has a bright future if he can stay healthy. Marcus Thigpen had a great 50 yard play and I think he should get some snap from Daniel Thomas and use him for passing down. If you guys have other bright spots from the game post them.

Bright spot... I have to wake up early everyday and that game didn't force me to stay up late. lol

There are some real important bright spots in this game.Where there's a loss there's area's to correct.Sherman saw what he should be doing regarding pressure and throw more dump off and screens.

Sherman got his nose rubbed in the dirt by the way the Saints used Sproles. Not counting he should be grabbing a couple plays the saints ran with their wideouts,that no doubt are in Sherman's playbook.

Back
Top Bottom