Bright Spots Sunday vs. Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bright Spots Sunday vs. Bills

Ronnie did a good job a moving the pile despite not having much room to run in. He did gain a healthy 4.5 yrd avg per run. Just a shame that the running game wasnt utilized more as the game passed on.

The DL looked solid (despite the worry of seeing JT pull up with his back injury)

finmann said:
What about the Secondary......except for that Pass Interference, they showed a little improvement.

Ya, but we really don't know because the Bills didn't throw the ball that much. Losman was handing the ball off a lot. The secondary did get burn for that one touchdown. The guy was wide open on that play.

SECfootball said:
Yeremiah Bell should start, how many times do I have to say it? The guy is a playmaker and he (along with Carter) was the best player on the defense last Sunday.

I definitely agree with that. I think Bell should start at FS with Tillman at SS.

Bright spot.....we were tied early in the game.

Just kidding...It will get better.

tmny99 said:
I definitely agree with that. I think Bell should start at FS with Tillman at SS.

The coaches must see somethin in Bell that dictates he is better off the bench than not. Agreed that Bell played well on Sunday and he is bright spot for this secondary.

Ronnie did great in brakin out with runs when there weren't any holes.
Wes Welker. . . Is there anyway to explain this guy right now? He's the Chris Chambers that were missing out(please don't kill me for saying that)
Yeremiah . . . honestly, this kid was everywhere I agree with SECfootball
Barnes showed some toughness and was pretty impressive

Back
Top Bottom