Bright Spots Today Ballage And Fitz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bright Spots Today Ballage And Fitz

I've been wondering why Ballage hasn't seen more playing time. I hope he gets more touches the rest of the season. Fitz is a star in the making.

Look like two good young players. Just hoping that they comtinue to develop and don't regress like some other young guys have done under this coaching staff.

Ballage looks damn fast. Big guy with wheels, hopefully he has a good future with this team.

Hopefully Gore’s ankle heals enough for him to boss the running game for the next two weeks. He’s got a great future with this team.

Ballage combined with Drake is a very good 1-2 punch. Ballage reminds me a litttle bit of Keith Byars.
Gore is a special player that will always make plays.
Fitz is a beast. Maybe the best player on the team

Ballage can run. That was a damn impressive burst.

The knock on him has been that, while he’s a big man, he’s not a physical runner. That part of his game remains to be seen.

But he can be a nice contributor regardless.

I'm excited about what Ballage can do. I liked what I saw on tape and I didn't even realize that top end speed was there. That run reminded me of seeing clips of future NFL running backs when they were in high school - just bigger AND faster than the guys chasing him. Ultimately there are more important things to a runner than just how they look on a breakaway run, but there were already some other things I liked. We need to see if this guy can find holes consistently.

With Gore out and Drake banged up, I would have expected to see Ballage occasionally spelled by Brandon Bolden. Bolden had one carry (or none)?

We have great young players just they aren’t consistent yet or they are injured ie Grant/Howard/ Wilson. We have talent just been extremely unlucky this year.

I don’t know why they don’t use Bolden more. He was good last week. Is it because he can’t block? I don’t understand this coaching staff.

Ballage showed good vision on that TD run. We have some serious speed at RB, Bolden included.

If Gesicki scores ( I’m not in the mood for jokes) we’ll have 4 rookies who have scored touchdowns. Wonder what the record is?

Back
Top Bottom