Bright Spots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bright Spots

dolphinfan2334

Scout Team
Reaction score
1) Henne just has so much upside. His arm is so strong the ball almost always gets there and he protects the ball well. He does take to many sacks but a sack is better then a int.
2)What a catch by cam at the end. He looks like he is getting back to what he was before he got hurt. I know he is not a number one but he is sure handed.
3)V.Davis nice pick. Played a little loose one Moss but then again what rookie wouldn't.
4) S.Smith they really didn't throw at him.
5) Cam Wake looks like he only has one move but boy oh boy is it a good one.

I saw a couple of additional positives to add to your list:
(1) Today was a significant game in Pat White's development. He made a few decent plays against a quality opponent and is looking more comfortable in the game.
(2) Joey Haynos is also getting better, despite his key fumble. Good TD and if he continues to improve he will be more of a weapon because of his size.

I for one am high on Henne, sure he had a couple bad throws, but who expects to have a perfect game? Henne was robbed by Harline and Ginn on drops towards the end of the game, and both passes were legitimately catchable. Henne is not the problem. I am not too disappointed with the effort today, as we were without some key defensive contributors. The future is very bright, and Smith/Davis are going to be a legit duo very soon at CB. Don't stress, FinFans, our time is coming. The Pats are on the way down.

You know we all kept saying we don't stretch the field because Penny, just wait for Henne. Now we have Henne and we still don't stretch the field. This is Hennings fault his offense sucks. Way to vanilla! 3 games in a row we are coming out single wr Bess and 2 te, Great defense puts 8 or 9 in the box. For the love of GOD spread them out and throw a long ball! Back the defense off! I blame coaching!

Back
Top Bottom