Brightside: At least we aren't the 49ers. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brightside: At least we aren't the 49ers.

Burt Macklin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I can't imagine how rough it would be losing two starting DLs to ACL problems in the same game, along with the starting RB and starting QB. What a complete **** show. This comes after almost all their WRs are on IR and most of their corner backs. They must not stretch before the game or something! Shitty luck for them.

49ers were in the Super Bowl last year when's the last time we won a playoff game?
They went 2-14 with almost the same roster the year before because of their QB going down. They just lost him plus 3 starters, including Bosa. ****'s crazy.

Wasnt trying to say we are better. Just happy we aren't plagued by the injury gods so far

It's gonna be tough. I was already pegging them to have a major SB hangover after week 1, when they lost a game they should have won except the QB couldn't make a clutch throw. Those things stick with you when you've lost the SB. But adding huge injuries to the mix is gonna be brutal.

I can't imagine how rough it would be losing two starting DLs to ACL problems in the same game, along with the starting RB and starting QB. What a complete **** show. This comes after almost all their WRs are on IR and most of their corner backs. They must not stretch before the game or something! ****ty luck for them.
Who did they lose? I watched Miami, then had things to do.

I can't imagine how rough it would be losing two starting DLs to ACL problems in the same game, along with the starting RB and starting QB. What a complete **** show. This comes after almost all their WRs are on IR and most of their corner backs. They must not stretch before the game or something! ****ty luck for them.
Kind Sir, please follow the following rules:

1. Don't tempt Mother Nature
2. Don't tempt Murphy

Thank you, that is all, and please remember to tip your waitress ... even over Zoom.

49ers had something like 7 defensive "starters" out by the end of the game with the guys who were ruled out beforehand. They were missing their #1WR, Best Pass Catcher (Kittle), Lost their #1 RB and QB...so yea...sucks to be them

..sucks more to be the team that got blown out by their 2nd string team

Glad I picked them to beat the Jests this week in the Survivor League, was going to wait until next week if I had got thro v Giants.
Makes 49ers v Giants game interesting to pick the winner.

Yeah!

Who do they think they are, the NY Jets?

Miami can lose any 4 players on this team you can think of and it wouldn't make one bit of difference in the outcome of this season. That's how bad Miami's starters are.

Back
Top Bottom