Brightside: At least we aren't the 49ers. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brightside: At least we aren't the 49ers.

Miami can lose any 4 players on this team you can think of and it wouldn't make one bit of difference in the outcome of this season. That's how bad Miami's starters are.

Not entirely true. We've got Parker and Gesicki. I'm sure I'll think of two more at some point.

Dude, pity the Jets...they have a great chance at Trevor Lawrence, and it'll piss em' off if Dolphin fans pity them.

I don't buy the narrative that they'll stick with Darnold. I mean, I know it's the Jets, but I think their tanking.

In fact, I watched the Jets post game reactions as schaudenfreud...

Russell Wilson shreds New England for 5 TDs lol Wilson the only 2012 QB still in the league on his original team

Dude, pity the Jets...they have a great chance at Trevor Lawrence, and it'll piss em' off if Dolphin fans pity them.

I don't buy the narrative that they'll stick with Darnold. I mean, I know it's the Jets, but I think their tanking.

In fact, I watched the Jets post game reactions as schaudenfreud...

You really think Adam Gase is tanking even though he'll likely lose the last head coaching job he'll ever get?

You really think Adam Gase is tanking even though he'll likely lose the last head coaching job he'll ever get?

He's well past spoiled in New York. It only gets worse with him. Pretty savvy move to keep him on board to ensure the worst possible season.

Miami can lose any 4 players on this team you can think of and it wouldn't make one bit of difference in the outcome of this season. That's how bad Miami's starters are.

That's one point of view.

Of course there's the opposite point of view that reads a lack of effect of losing 4 starters without effecting the outcome of the season as being due to better depth at all our positions.

I actually feel this is the case with an exception being made for our kickers. We seem to be doing quite well there with minimum depth.

As the season progresses we will see if the Dolphins play continues to improve. I feel the Bills are a better team than the Patriots and that our teams performance showed a significant improvement compared to last week against the Patriots. If we keep improving at this rate we ought to make the playoffs.

Time will tell.

Exaggerate much?
Is he really though? Who's on this schedule that we're going to beat? When we get to the Bengals and Jets games maybe we win those. Even though Joe Burrow will still probably eat us alive. If we're not cut out to win many of these, how is he wrong that losing any four guys on this roster is going to matter that much?

Same stuff dude, different year.

Is he really though? Who's on this schedule that we're going to beat? When we get to the Bengals and Jets games maybe we win those. Even though Joe Burrow will still probably eat us alive. If we're not cut out to win many of these, how is he wrong that losing any four guys on this roster is going to matter that much?

Same stuff dude, different year.

So losing McCain, Brieda, Godchaux, and Needham is no different than DVP, Gesicki, Gaskin and Brieda. I disagree

Exaggerate much?
Myopic much? Who on this team is so valuable that if Miami lost them, it would "derail" the season? This team isn't winning more than five games no matter who is playing. Miami's defense was playing better at the end of last season with free agents picked up of the street than they are playing now after all the resources they spent on that side of the ball this past offseason. The only guy that can change the fortunes of this franchise, is sitting on the bench right now, and even if he ends up being the real deal, this team has miles to go in terms of talent before they could ever compete with the likes of Baltimore or Kansas City.

When you talk about the 49er's luck yesterday you failed to mention

their plane crashed before takeoff ...

They went 2-14 with almost the same roster the year before because of their QB going down. They just lost him plus 3 starters, including Bosa. ****'s crazy.

Wasnt trying to say we are better. Just happy we aren't plagued by the injury gods so far
Don't sweat the negative Nancy's

Back
Top Bottom