Brilliant Gems about Fins/Jets game from the Jets Forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brilliant Gems about Fins/Jets game from the Jets Forum

infiltrateib

TV Doctor
Reaction score
"The fish don't have the defense to match up with our WR trio of WC, Moss and Conway, plain and simple. If Vinny gets his deep ball going, we route this team by 3 TD's. If Hackett lets vinny unleash his firepower, we could start talking SB again. It is all on Herm and hackeett."

-All they have to do is "unleash Vinny's firepower." Bwahahahhahaha. He had the worst preseason rating in the league. Even his career rating is horrible.

"We'll win if Hackett lets Vinny throw the ball past 20 yards more than once."

-Right.

"abraham said he was confident that the jets would be 1-1 after next week."

-Would you like some ketchup with that foot, Mr. Abraham?

"We've got some of the top young talent in the league in Pennington, Abraham, Ellis, Robertson, Jordan, McGraw, McKenzie, Henderson, and Moss. Cowart will be on top of his game for at least 3 more years, Donnie Abraham too. "

-Pennington, yes. Abraham, yes. Ellis, maybe. NFL Columnists have ripped Robinson to shreds. Jordan is alright. McGraw? What did he do? McKenzie? Henderson? Moss? What?

"Finfags are in for a rude awakening nex sunday "

-If by "rude awakening" he means "a glorious win."

And now, a dose of reality from a realistic Jets fan:

"The Dolphins are licking their chops waiting to play us. Our offense was inept, and our LBs couldn't tackle a 3 year old girl. Ricky is looking at a 150+ yard night provided he can make it past the DL, which he will do when Fergy or Reed is in there. And God help us at the saftey position."

I'm still nervous about that game, and I want to take care of the Texies tomorrow first.

But if we play like we can, we SHOULD crush the jests.

Vinny can do damage with the longball, but their recievers have to get open first ;).

Let's get past Texas before we start wondering what the Jests are saying. NY can smack it up, they already played their game, and LOST.

Lets just admit it!
The Jests are going to be a joke this year!
They lost a good QB, and that is unfortunate.
I hope we play extremely well in the opener and get past the Jests and the Jills Sunday night before the bye!
I live close to Buffalo by the way and hope to watch The Dolphins clinch the division on the 21st in the Buffalo Snow! It may be cold but I'll be there!
Go Dolphins!

I agree, its not the time to talk smack w/the Jest, but these fans crack me up. They couldn't even score an offensive TD in two games against us last year. Now they are without Coles and Pennington :crazy: GET REAL!

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
Lets just admit it!
The Jests are going to be a joke this year!
They lost a good QB, and that is unfortunate.
I hope we play extremely well in the opener and get past the Jests and the Jills Sunday night before the bye!
I live close to Buffalo by the way and hope to watch The Dolphins clinch the division on the 21st in the Buffalo Snow! It may be cold but I'll be there!!
Go Dolphins

So will I...Go fins, I hope we beat them and secure Home field advantage, provided they've taken care of business prior to that game.

were any of these comments after the SKins games. That was one pathetic performance by their O; and their D was not so hot either. I like the strt the Jets have run the last plays from scrimmage the last 2 years in a row and last Thurs continued on that brilliant trend. All I thought when I heard that was that maybe their D is not soooo bad, they are just on the field too much

I got three words for the Texans and the Jets:

RUN RICKY RUN!!!

Back
Top Bottom