Brilliant move making the Bills wear those BLUE JERSEYS today LOL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brilliant move making the Bills wear those BLUE JERSEYS today LOL

iwastherein1972

Active Roster
Reaction score
They just absolutely melted in that hot subtropical sun! Couldn't HANDLE the heat!!!!

LOL, seriously, today just goes to show that the jersey colors are not as critical as we have thought...

Maybe this was a function of studies about the stadium canopy and how the sunlight impacted the field of play- they may have thought that it is not as critical to be in white especially in late-season games.

Wasn't very hot or humid today. Really nice day.

It definitely wasn't a September scorcher.

I would have preferred our throwback white uni's Don;t like rolling the dice on any possible advantage.

didn't they say several times on the broadcast that it wasnt very warm yesterday?

I would have preferred our throwback white uni's Don;t like rolling the dice on any possible advantage.

What throwback white Uni?

I think Jay made them melt under a beautiful Florida sky not the super heat that is the norm.

I agree that having the opponent wear dark plus standing in the sun all day is an advantage. As much as I like the throwbacks I hope they get relegated to night games or away games. The stadium and run game were built to create an advantage. Let's make sure jersey color does it's part.

Wasn't very hot or humid today. Really nice day.

It definitely wasn't a September scorcher.

this may be true, but that is for someone that is living IN Miami. Coming from Buffalo where it was only 42 on Saturday to play in Miami on the sunday at 80-82 is a HUGE difference.

practicing all week in Buffalo in much cooler temperatures then coming toi South Florida for an afternoon game then have the sun in your face on the sidelines while looking at the other team chillin in the shade was pretty damn great to see.

Back
Top Bottom