Bring Back #34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back #34

DieHardPhin

Rookie
Reaction score
A lot of people have a Ricky Williams #34 jersey hidden out of shame. If we were able to sign Carnell "Cadillac" Williams on draft day, I say give him the #34 and everyone gets to pull out their jerseys and wear them with pride again. The NEW #34!! :)

That would save everyone a lot of money, but I think whatever RB we get should pick a number no other RB in the NFL has.

For a min there i though you was talking about Ricky :escape:.

DieHardPhin said:
A lot of people have a Ricky Williams #34 jersey hidden out of shame. If we were able to sign Carnell "Cadillac" Williams on draft day, I say give him the #34 and everyone gets to pull out their jerseys and wear them with pride again. The NEW #34!! :)
True, but some people, such as myself have a #34 jersey with R. Williams instead of just Williams.

But I personally wouldn't mind seeing Ricky back.

Me too...I thought you wanted us to bring back Ricky....I think the number should be burned at halftime, and no Dolphins player should ever be allowed to wear it again.
:lol:

PhinDude88 said:
For a min there i though you was talking about Ricky :escape:.
I know, a little tricky on my part but it was my first post. There is no way I would ever want Ricky back unless we get something out of him in a trade or something (can't see that happening though).

DieHardPhin said:
I know, a little tricky on my part but it was my first post. There is no way I would ever want Ricky back unless we get something out of him in a trade or something (can't see that happening though).
NICE JOB ROOKIE!!! :clap: :woot:
:welcome:

Deez Nutz said:
True, but some people, such as myself have a #34 jersey with R. Williams instead of just Williams.

But I personally wouldn't mind seeing Ricky back.

If Carnell Williams is willing to change his name then the R. Williams jerseys can come out of retirement. Saban's open to having Ricky back but you never know.

Ive thouhgt about this as well.

But still, my jersey is R.Williams....so it wouldnt work out.

Luckily i also have an authentic one, so thaty could be easily changed.

looking at the title i thought this would be one of those "get ricky back on the team" threads:shakeno:

Roman529 said:
NICE JOB ROOKIE!!! :clap: :woot:
:welcome:

Thanks Roman, I have been surfing this site for a long time and have to say its a excellent place to stay up on things! Just had to jump in there to get in on the fun. GO PHINS!!! :D

Jimi said:
Ive thouhgt about this as well.

But still, my jersey is R.Williams....so it wouldnt work out.

Luckily i also have an authentic one, so thaty could be easily changed.

how hard is it to remove an "R"?:confused:

TXFinFan said:
That would save everyone a lot of money, but I think whatever RB we get should pick a number no other RB in the NFL has.
81?

DieHardPhin said:
This has been posted about 400 times the past two months!

Back
Top Bottom