Bring back AJ and Jay! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back AJ and Jay!

Marino13fanboy1 said:
AJ and Jay are looking like solid options now over Gus, aren't they? :rofl3:

sigh...

I'm tired of "stop-gap" QB's and "care-takers". If you want to win in the NFL, you need a QB that can make plays. Jay would pull out an occasional great game from time to time, and AJ had a moment in the moon one monday night.
Gus doesn't make plays, and he doesn't take very good care of the ball. This team is 3-5, and teams seem to respect our passing game less and less. Roll the dice, put in someone else...as long as their last name doesn't start with "F".

nlp0121 said:
sigh...

I'm tired of "stop-gap" QB's and "care-takers". If you want to win in the NFL, you need a QB that can make plays. Jay would pull out an occasional great game from time to time, and AJ had a moment in the moon one monday night.
Gus doesn't make plays, and he doesn't take very good care of the ball. This team is 3-5, and teams seem to respect our passing game less and less. Roll the dice, put in someone else...as long as their last name doesn't start with "F".
unless it's brettt Fav.......45?É$%?$%?/"$"%$? ah never mind that I just posted that I am like the baby boomers I live in the past

LOL... this is a funny thread. Kind of needed this humor to start the week.

Come on now, I am as disgusted as any watching Gus play, but Bringing back Jay or AJ?

Next...

If it wasnt for the fact that Gus has one good qtr every game he would be approaching Ray Lucas status. Lucas had 4 bad qtrs per game, Gus only 3

adamprez2003 said:
If it wasnt for the fact that Gus has one good qtr every game he would be approaching Ray Lucas status. Lucas had 4 bad qtrs per game, Gus only 3

Lucas sucked, let there be no doubt, but let's put this into perspective. Lucas wasn't brought in to be the starter, on a team that was installing an offense that his previous OC was bringing over from his last team, and handed over the reigns because of his knowledge and experience of that offense. Big difference there. Like I said, Lucas sucked big time and ther is a reason he is no longer in the league, but by far frerotten is a bigger disappointment.

Hey, Jay can't throw the deep pass any worse than Gus. And he "managed" games much better. At least AJ had a better winning percentage as starter than Gus.

Yeah, they both sucked bigtime too, but Gus is no improvement over Jay and AJ. All 3 suck.

Back
Top Bottom