Bring Back Flipper!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back Flipper!!!

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I had lunch with a friend who is 92 years old and a Phanatic. We spoke of the new "entertainment guys" added to the team.

He told me that the new owner could shove them, and that Flipper was better than all of them combined.

He went on to say that any kid who went to a Dolphins game and saw Flipper in the end zone, loved him, and became a fan.

I find it hard to argue with him.

Opinions?

Supposedly Jeff Ross is in serious talks w/ Flipper to become the next washed up celebrity minority owenr of the team:D

Supposedly Jeff Ross is in serious talks w/ Flipper to become the next washed up celebrity minority owenr of the team:D

Difference being that if Flipper was washed up, Phans would come to save him. :)

Good idea, sort of! For after January 3rd, have you any idea whether Rex can swim?

Gotta love that Woody, his daughter and grandchild, eh?

WoodyJohnsonSuzanneIrcha-1.jpg
clear.gif

10db320-1.gif

Who is Jeff Ross?

A new poster from China or Russia may thank you for your correction. I just don't see anyone here who did not know what the poster was referring to.

I've seen this with spelling as well. Are there that many out there who enjoy correcting more than talking? :)

A new poster from China or Russia may thank you for your correction. I just don't see anyone here who did not know what the poster was referring to.

I've seen this with spelling as well. Are there that many out there who enjoy correcting more than talking? :)
To a JEST fan, YES

Why China and Russia? Do you not like those countries??

BTW when someone takes a jab and spits out the wrong name it's always funny :chuckle:

If you gonna do it atleast get it right....

Back
Top Bottom