Bring Back Flipper!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back Flipper!!!

Why China and Russia? Do you not like those countries??

BTW when someone takes a jab and spits out the wrong name it's always funny :chuckle:

If you gonna do it atleast get it right....

Although the countries of China and Russia are two, one question mark will suffice. A period is required after funny. "atleast" is two words.

If you are gonna do it, AT LEAST get it right.

Just playing. :)

A new poster from China or Russia may thank you for your correction. I just don't see anyone here who did not know what the poster was referring to.

I've seen this with spelling as well. Are there that many out there who enjoy correcting more than talking? :)
He is a Jets fan who tried to make an insult, I was trying to be sarcastic to him. nyjunc knows it was all in good spirits.

Good idea, sort of! For after January 3rd, have you any idea whether Rex can swim?

Gotta love that Woody, his daughter and grandchild, eh?

WoodyJohnsonSuzanneIrcha-1.jpg
clear.gif

10db320-1.gif

Woody's daughter: MILF.

Hate to break it to you guys but Snowflake was kidnapped several years ago and was never heard from again. Rumor has it the poor fin ended up on some plate at a posh seafood place on South Beach.........:chuckle::wink:

Hate to break it to you guys but Snowflake was kidnapped several years ago and was never heard from again. Rumor has it the poor fin ended up on some plate at a posh seafood place on South Beach.........:chuckle::wink:

Wait!!!

Snowflake was found with Marino after he was kidnapped...:chuckle:

Wait!!!

Snowflake was found with Marino after he was kidnapped...:chuckle:

The police report stated that Snowflake saved Dan by knocking out 3 of the 4 kidnappers. Dan found a pebble, threw it at the last one, killing him instantly. No charges were filed.

It was found out that the kidnappers were all from NY, carrying a newspaper article about a "FAKE SPIKE."

Back
Top Bottom