Bring back Lamar Smith... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back Lamar Smith...

Phinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Only as RW backup, sorry guys I'm watching the game of the week and it has him tearing up the Colts.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
tearing up the colts... a mediocre defense the next week he got tored up by the raiders.
haha well he didnt have anything left for the next game. I dont care if the colts D was mediocer Lamar played an awsome game.

BTW, we got L.Smith when he was in his prime, hes pretty much done.

Lamar deserves respect for the last Miami playoff win. He took the offense on his back and ran the ball 40 times in a playoff game to squeak out a win. It was an amazing performance.

Why do we need a backup, when we have Minor and Henry?

We don't need Lamar Smith but he had an incredible game against the Colts.

Alright guys. lol this was just a thread stating how well he did in that game. Smith is already with a team and We already have minor and henry

whats the big deal here? Lamar was a quality back... one the Dolphins needed for a long time, He had over 1000 yards in his first year as a Phin, and just missed the thousand yard mark his secound. He did well for us... nothing but respect for the guy... except fot the whole wife beating thing... but we shouldn't knock him just because we have Ricky Williams. I don't think I would want him back here, but just out of decensy I'm not going to dismiss the idea.

Spazzo

Back
Top Bottom