Bring back Lamar Smith... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back Lamar Smith...

minor is a FA. He might leave cuz the Fins aren't giving him a lot of touches in the offense. I wouldn't mind if lamar came back only if minor unfortunately leaves.

Originally posted by Regan21286
minor is a FA. He might leave cuz the Fins aren't giving him a lot of touches in the offense. I wouldn't mind if lamar came back only if minor unfortunately leaves.
He is a RFA and he's not leaving. He'll more than likely sign the one-year tender soon.

Hell yeah, Lamar's overtime run against the Colts was a classic. I don't care what happened against the Raiders, he shined BRIGHT that one game and carried the team!!!

Originally posted by juniorseau55
tearing up the colts... a mediocre defense the next week he got tored up by the raiders.

After 40 carries against Indy, Lamar was still struggling to get out of bed two days before the Raider game. 40 carries against 8 man fronts and little threat of a passing game (Jay threw 3 INTs in the first half). To simply dismiss that performance as nothing special is negligent.

If you wanna say somebody got tore up that day in Oakland, how about the Dolphins OL. Lamar was getting killed in the backfield.

Didn't Lamar Smith seriously injure an ex-teammate in a drunken car crash, have a portion of his salary given to this man, then get busted again for drunk driving which limited the amount of money this injured guy received? I'm pretty sure somethin close to that happened. If not, please correct me. But thats not the type of running back I want, regardless of his playoff performance against the colts.

I was just saying he looked good, I didn't know I was gonna upset so many people.

Back
Top Bottom