Bring Back Schulters!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back Schulters!!

smith

Scout Team
Reaction score
Not sure if I spelled his name right but. He was a bright spot back there and showed alot of effort at the end of the season. I know he miss judged one INT but I feel he made some hard hitting plays. We would get him cheap and have some depth.
What do you guys think.

I've always liked Schulters. I'd like to bring him back. He sure won't cost that much.

welcome to the board and dont evre post again. lmaoo j/kk. Naw dude honeslty i dont like him. hes a good if not pretty darn good back up but thats all.

welcome to the board and dont evre post again. lmaoo j/kk. Naw dude honeslty i dont like him. hes a good if not pretty darn good back up but thats all.
Thanks for the welcome!! Back to Lance. I really think this is a great move and he will be a hard hitter on ST's. New guy Grigsby, Schulters, etc. Were starting to look alot better. Now Let's sign WR Gaffney of NE and Draft Cason from AZ as a starting corner.

Thanks for the welcome!! Back to Lance. I really think this is a great move and he will be a hard hitter on ST's. New guy Grigsby, Schulters, etc. Were starting to look alot better. Now Let's sign WR Gaffney of NE and Draft Cason from AZ as a starting corner.
ganffney signed with NE

Always liked Schulters but fell out the loop when Saban came here but has been a consistant hitter and playmaker for Miami... (good nose for the ball) Love to have him as Insurance in for Hill and Bell until they prove they are 100 % ready.

For whatever reason when I saw that this was your first post and considering you're lobbying for a marginal player, I assumed you were Lance Schulters in the flesh. :lol: How funny would that be if Lance was on here lobbying for himself amongst the fans in a secretive fashion?

As for the topic... meh.

When I think of Lance in a Dolphins uniform I think of 2 plays. #1 is a terrific memory when he intercepted Jake Delhomme in the 2005 season and brought it back to the Panthers 25 yard line with less then 2 minutes to play setting up Olindo Mare for a game winning FG.

My 2nd memory is last year in week 16 vs. the Pats. Lance had a perfect shot at an interception on the sideline against Gaffney (I believe it was Gaffney, could be wrong though) and the ball went right through his hands to the WR who ran the next 20 yards untouched into the end zone.

My point is that Lance is just another guy that would be a depth filler. We just re-signed Bell and already have Jason Allen. Not much of a need for Schulters who's game has passed him by.

ganffney signed with NE
Are you sure I thought he was still out there as of yesterday. Do you have link? To answer another guys thread I wish I was Schulters and living the NFL dream. Thanks guys for responding!!

Are you sure I thought he was still out there as of yesterday. Do you have link? To answer another guys thread I wish I was Schulters and living the NFL dream. Thanks guys for responding!!

Under the WR/TE tab:

Player Position Status Height Weight Experience 2007 Team 2008 Team
Jabar Gaffney WR UFA 6'1" 200 6th Season Patriots Patriots

Not sure if I spelled his name right but. He was a bright spot back there and showed alot of effort at the end of the season. I know he miss judged one INT but I feel he made some hard hitting plays. We would get him cheap and have some depth.
What do you guys think.
As much as I like(d) Schulters, I think Parcells and Ireland are looking for the team to get younger.

I looked at the same link yesterday and it was not updated. Thanks for getting the info.
No prob. It does seem that nfl.com has a "when we get around to it" attitude towards updating the free agency portion of their site. I can't remember any off the top of my head, but I recall seeing several inaccuracies last year regarding players who had signed a week or so earlier.

What do you guys think.

Yeaaahh...5 seasons ago...Just what we need a 33yr old safety who's lost a step...

Back
Top Bottom