Bring Back Schulters!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back Schulters!!

I like Shulters, Saban screwed up bigtime by letting him walk, he is cheap and is really really good insurance for this team right now. Sign him for the minimum vet pay. Cant lose. You can always cut him later. hello!

I like Shulters, Saban screwed up bigtime by letting him walk, he is cheap and is really really good insurance for this team right now. Sign him for the minimum vet pay. Cant lose. You can always cut him later. hello!
I'm telling you just watch the tapes of last season. This guy wants to play. He's a great back up who can play special teams. Won't cost much.

Forget Lance Schulters.... I want Donovan Darius back, now THAT is a football player.

I agree. Why did we let him go in the first place, does anyone know? I think he had 9 tackles one week and the next game he was gone. I know the 2 previous years he had some injury problems with the Jags, but as far as I know he didn't get hurt while he was here. He was a big hitter too. Does anyone know anything on this?

I agree. Why did we let him go in the first place, does anyone know? I think he had 9 tackles one week and the next game he was gone. I know the 2 previous years he had some injury problems with the Jags, but as far as I know he didn't get hurt while he was here. He was a big hitter too. Does anyone know anything on this?

I do not have a clue why Miami let him go and decided to replace him with Worrell. Huge downfall. Darius is 32 right now, but I don't see why keeping a football player like Darius on the team is not beneficial. Darius was all over the football field when he played for Miami last year and made ALOT of big stops in the running game when the rest of the defense was being run over.

Darius, Yeremiah and Jason Allen were the 3 most impressive safeties when it came to the run game for Miami last year.

Darius is old being that he'll be 33 when the season starts, but the guy is hard-knock, I doubt the guy would refuse to play special teams if asked to do so.

Schulters equaled and in many respects outplayed Jason Allen when he was inserted during the Yets game. That said, I wouldn't bring him back.

I do not have a clue why Miami let him go and decided to replace him with Worrell. Huge downfall. Darius is 32 right now, but I don't see why keeping a football player like Darius on the team is not beneficial. Darius was all over the football field when he played for Miami last year and made ALOT of big stops in the running game when the rest of the defense was being run over.

As I remember Worrell was brought in for Special Teams anyway why we replaced a bonafide Safety with him is beyond me. You're right Darius was a big player in stopping the run for us. I was real disappointed when Cam/Randy let him go.

Back
Top Bottom