Bring Back the "Thanks" Button Please....THANKS! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back the "Thanks" Button Please....THANKS!

Im sure bringing back the thanks button is the front office's number 1 priority this offseason

I heard that Payton will sign as long as we have no "thanks" button.

Damm... some of my best work and I get NO "THANKS"...

I was messaged by a mod that it will be back within a day or two. They are just waiting for all the Peyton mania to subside before the fix can be made.

Once all this Manning stuf is been and gone they are going to shut down the site and redo some bit's on the site then we will get our thank's back, we have to be strong...........

They need "Your A DumbA$$" button for some of these people on here and yes i would get it too sometimes

Wholeheartedly agree. Nice way to say "I feel yah bra" or "funny as phuk" without having to write meaningless dribble such as this post.

They need "Your A DumbA$$" button for some of these people on here and yes i would get it too sometimes

Also a good idea. The mods are waaaaay too sensitve. Although they do an amazing job, it ain't nicknamed "the jungle" for nuttin. Gotta let it get a little anamalistic in here.

Also a good idea. The mods are waaaaay too sensitve. Although they do an amazing job, it ain't nicknamed "the jungle" for nuttin. Gotta let it get a little anamalistic in here.

Some are sensitive, some are reasonable, and some are psychotic...lol

Back
Top Bottom