Bring Back The Vendors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back The Vendors

fafafofo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:barf: The vendors across the street from the stadium have been kicked out. The police said they are gone because the area has incorporated. They had superior products compared to inside the stadium, and at a better price. Mr. H.- you got yours, let them have theirs. I am still not going to buy food inside the stadium, like the overpriced hockey pucks you call hamburgers.

fafafofo said:
:barf: The vendors across the street from the stadium have been kicked out. The police said they are gone because the area has incorporated. They had superior products compared to inside the stadium, and at a better price. Mr. H.- you got yours, let them have theirs. I am still not going to buy food inside the stadium, like the overpriced hockey pucks you call hamburgers.

I don't know man, I've heard rumors of Rat Ka-Bobs in some of those weenie carts outside. I'll stick with the hockey pucks! :lol:

Anybody ever have anything from the vendors?......I bought a Dolphins cap...(5 bucks!!)....and an Italian sausage, which wasn't too bad....way better than the one I got inside the stadium....PS stay away from the Chicken Fingers inside the stadium, the cuts inside my mouth are still healing...

Back
Top Bottom