Bring Back Vontae? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back Vontae?

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
looks like Indy cut him. Any chance for a reunion? I think he’s hurt though. And he’s a FA next year. Unless Miami doesn’t have the money

If he has been cut he wont be a free agent next year unless he signs a one year deal

And no thanks, we need to focus on adding some savvy, smart players. I don't recall thinking that was his strong point last time he was here

And the fact the Colts have had issues with him all year is hardly a glowing reference

at this point I say nope, turns 30 in May, has been banged up since he left and most importantly I like our young CBs on the team....I did like him when he was here and wish we didnt trade him away but oh well, I wish him luck

Honest question, could he transition to FS? I remember him being very physical, not afraid to tackle... was a terrific athlete. How much have injuries taken a toll on him? Anyone?

He’s out for the rest of the season with a groin injury.

I thought the world of him. He was a complete CB when motivated, could cover or come up and pop anyone. Has 2 picks of Brady covering Moss, came up and cracked Welder on the bubble screen that was like an automatic 11 yards every time NE ran it. I would take him if I could guarantee his motivation. Someone could get a hell of a player on a "prove it" deal next year.

My favorite was hard knocks:
Vontae what do you do at home
I read
What do you read
Books, just books

LOL

brain farts

mental lapses story of his career...all the tools in the world

No thanks.......we have moved on.

Maybe while he's out with his 'groin' problem, he can get help with his 'drinking problem'. No Thanks, we have enough head cases on the roster already.

Back
Top Bottom