Bring Back Yerimiah Bell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back Yerimiah Bell

I think they said they offered to bring him back at a low price, but I don't think Bell is going to want to get low-balled.

best thing for bell would be to let a team overpay a little for him... since they see him as a former pro bowl veteran while we see him as an over the hill guy who has lost a step.

I think he will get more money than he is worth, but I don't think it will be from the fins

I doubt he comes back since he said he would restructure and we just cut him. I agree with rotoworld that he may end up in atlanta and to be truthful a better destination for him at this point

He got burned in the passing game, Lets get faster back there. He is nice still on running downs but its not worth that kinda $$.

I think both sides need to move on. Amazing versus the run, poor in the secondary. Getting up there in years, let's hand it over to one of our many young safety prospects.

First Chowder now Bell. Difference is, Bell actually did something. But both have lost a step and never allowed MIA to do different things with their DEF schemes.

bell stinks in pass defense. we have to move on. i like him too, but its just time

bell stinks in pass defense. we have to move on. i like him too, but its just time

too bad we used his money on a guy that is also horrible versus pass as a corner in Richard marshall

He was money in the run game, but with Richard Marshall being a good tackler, himbeing our Nickel guy and situational safety makes Bell is a little more expendable. with that said, if he doesnt get much of a deal anywhere else, he will probably be back in MIA.

I think Bell may be back later, at a much lower salary ... we're shaky & thin at Safety & DB in general.

I think it will have to play out & Bell will have to seek more money ... before coming back at a lower salary.

Bell deserves better than being resigned by a rebuilding team that cut him pretty harshly. He should go play a role on a contender and finish his career with some victory. Besides if Reshad is ever going to be anything more than **** awful he'll need to do it at SS. Let's find out which of these young safeties are for real.

Back
Top Bottom