Bring Coughlin and Reese to Miami! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Coughlin and Reese to Miami!

kcbrown

Life is what we make it.
Club Member
Reaction score
The only coach to have beaten the Patriots in the Super Bowl and on other occasions.

Coughlin's teams have always been prepared to play the Pats. Dolphins can't even get their back-up center to hike the ball correctly on a critical 4th down, game winning play.

There are rumors that the Giants may want to part ways with Coughlin and Reese.

Ross has NY ties, he's a closet NY lover. Reese is a respected talent evaluator.

Bring Coughlin and Reese down for their last jobs in the NFL.

Coughlin brings instant respectability, toughness, and credibility to what has become in my eyes (I'm 46), a totally embarrassing franchise (4 safeties in one year!!!??).

What do you guys think?

We missed out on Bowles and other young talent, so although I hate re-treads, Coughlin is a proven Pats killer.

Wow, why not just bring back Don Shula? C'mon man

lol, yes he is old, but Coughlin has fire, I think the Miami sun will do his old body well during his last stop.

We have Dan Campbell as our coach. We had Joe Philbin, Sparano, and Cam. Yet you question Coughlin?

None of the bums we've had could sniff Coughlin's jock....ever.

Wow, why not just bring back Don Shula? C'mon man

I couldn't have said it any better. seesh! What Miami needs is a team builder so basically anyone that's going to be around for a while with energy. lol!

The only coach to have beaten the Patriots in the Super Bowl and on other occasions.

Coughlin's teams have always been prepared to play the Pats. Dolphins can't even get their back-up center to hike the ball correctly on a critical 4th down, game winning play.

There are rumors that the Giants may want to part ways with Coughlin and Reese.

Ross has NY ties, he's a closet NY lover. Reese is a respected talent evaluator.

Bring Coughlin and Reese down for their last jobs in the NFL.

Coughlin brings instant respectability, toughness, and credibility to what has become in my eyes (I'm 46), a totally embarrassing franchise (4 safeties in one year!!!??).

What do you guys think?

We missed out on Bowles and other young talent, so although I hate re-treads, Coughlin is a proven Pats killer.

I agree. This team needs a drastic change. Even if Couglin and Reese only stay 3-5 years, they would set us back on course.
In addition to the two of them, they would bring assistants, scouts, and position coaches. That is what is needed.
This team is filled with bad coaches and the PP side is nothing special.

That would instill a much needed professional addition to a very dysfunctional team, I'm all in

I like this option better than any of the idiots out there such as McDaniels and Haley. **** those guys - they've proven that they are just coordinators and they ****ing suck **** as HCs. Give me Coughlin and his wooden teeth, along with Reese and this team suddenly is no joke.

PS - I could see Dan Campbell staying on as TE or even OL coach under Coughlin. I think he'd be a great fit under Coughlin and I think Dan is part of the solution going forward.

I'd be 100% behind Tom Coughlin here only because he can bring stability to this organization. He won't be coaching for much longer, but he can bring a staff here that can get things done.

Jerry Reese is ****ing atrocious. Just...awful.

If the Giants are crazy enough to let Coughlin walk, then he would be at the top of the list....he always played Belicheck teams tough...he is a tough coach who attention to detail is impressive....I'm on board for this.....

Back
Top Bottom