Bring Darkoak to Miami!!!!!!!!!! Now there's a protest. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Darkoak to Miami!!!!!!!!!! Now there's a protest.

ok i may have been out of the loop on this one...but what is this darkoak talk...i totally missed things this weekend...

aj13 said:
ok i may have been out of the loop on this one...but what is this darkoak talk...i totally missed things this weekend...
It's a fundraiser to get me to come down there and moon Wanny and the front office on national TV.

Should've thought of this myself...

...As it goes I'll keep my kids away from the TV when I'm watching the DVD of the game just in case you get the funds to do it from this "moonathon".
:D

GazPhin said:
...As it goes I'll keep my kids away from the TV when I'm watching the DVD of the game just in case you get the funds to do it from this "moonathon".
:D
Hey my butt is good old fashioned entertainment I'll have you know!!! Uh-oh I said the loud part quite and the quite part loud again didn't I.:laugh:

Bump. Give me money you cheap buggers!!!!!!!!!!!.........ahem we're on the air??? Welcome back to the Darkoak Awsome Mooning of Wanny telethon.:clap: :clap: :clap: As INFINS has tallied up for me my grand total is $2.50. That means I'm only $867.35 away from our needed goal. Now I've heard alot of you say " what can I do to make the team listen? ". I have to admit it seems like you have no power over the things the Dolphins do. Seems like is the right word though because with only your spare change the power to MAKE change is right around the corner!!! THAT'S RIGHT FINFANS!!!!

Please send in your donations right away to help an underpriveledged foreigner come to Pro Player and show his disgust with Wanny's coaching. I mean I can't even spell priveledged right, what better person to moon Wanny on national TV than me?

darkoak said:
Bump. Give me money you cheap buggers!!!!!!!!!!!.........ahem we're on the air??? Welcome back to the Darkoak Awsome Mooning of Wanny telethon.:clap: :clap: :clap: As INFINS has tallied up for me my grand total is $2.50. That means I'm only $867.35 away from our needed goal. Now I've heard alot of you say " what can I do to make the team listen? ". I have to admit it seems like you have no power over the things the Dolphins do. Seems like is the right word though because with only your spare change the power to MAKE change is right around the corner!!! THAT'S RIGHT FINFANS!!!!

Please send in your donations right away to help an underpriveledged foreigner come to Pro Player and show his disgust with Wanny's coaching. I mean I can't even spell priveledged right, what better person to moon Wanny on national TV than me?
All right, you broke me, I'll throw in 50 cents!!!

darkoak said:
Now we're talking!!!! Are you Miami locals going to let someone from New Jersey upstage you like that?!??!? Send in that moola!!
hey, don't mess with jersey, my buddy Tony Soprano will have something to say about that!!!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
hey, don't mess with jersey, my buddy Tony Soprano will have something to say about that!!!
Jersey is actually a beautiful little island in the English channel, I'm messing with New Jersey.:roflmao:

I have spoken with a hair and make-up technician that has told me that they cannot send money but, they will be happy to get you ready for your "appearance".....I don't know,something about butt blush but, I didn't want to hear any more details....Just thought I'd pass it along.

inFINSible said:
I have spoken with a hair and make-up technician that has told me that they cannot send money but, they will be happy to get you ready for your "appearance".....I don't know,something about butt blush but, I didn't want to hear any more details....Just thought I'd pass it along.
Oh wow that's fantastic I want to look my best for my big appearance, by big I mean on TV, not the size of my little touche.

Back
Top Bottom