Bring Griese Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Griese Back

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think Griese would be a good fit in this offense for the 1st half. I dont think he ever had a good corps and Wanny screwed him up last time. He should be more mature now and maybe he can carry on his Dad's legacy!

rainmaker1313 said:
I think Griese would be a good fit in this offense for the 1st half. I dont think he ever had a good corps and Wanny screwed him up last time. He should be more mature now and maybe he can carry on his Dad's legacy!

Next Thread » :wink:

He might be the right backup until Culpepper is 100%.

I agree we should bring Bob Griese back. I never got to see him play I was to young at the time and I am sure he would look good in Aqua and Orange again. However, I think Marino is a little younger and might stand a better chance than Bob at this point. Psst What? blah blah blah, oh wait, Brian Griese? My bad. I could stand him as a backup I guess.

Griese would be a good back-up. This team is way better than when he was here before. The Coaches are so way better as well.

Go Dolphins

umpalu said:
I agree we should bring Bob Griese back. I never got to see him play I was to young at the time and I am sure he would look good in Aqua and Orange again. However, I think Marino is a little younger and might stand a better chance than Bob at this point. Psst What? blah blah blah, oh wait, Brian Griese? My bad. I could stand him as a backup I guess.

Shush it!!!!:tongue:

I frankly don't see him coming back here. I think he wants to challenge for a starting job somewhere. He is not going to get that here. I could easily see him going back to the Bucs and challenging Simms for the starting position. Personally I don't want him back. He does just enough for your team to lose. I had to deal with it for the 1 season in Miami and the 2 seasons down here in Tampa Bay. He is the perfect example of the box score not telling the whole story always. The numbers look good, but when the game is on the line he likes to fumble or throw a key pick. Gus would be my first choice as the backup. Bring him back at a reduced salary. He knows the offense and the personnel.

I'd like to see Brian Griese back in a Dolphins uni. He'd be a very good backup and starter while Daunte is out. He replaced the guy who replaced Daunte in Minnesota while in Tampa and led them to a good win-loss record. I don't think we'll get him since he's looking for a permanent starting job but it'd be nice to see if we can get Griese a fair non-Wanny/Wade Smith shot. Better than Tommy Maddox in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom