Bring Him Back Home | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Him Back Home

Literally had a Browns fan friend tell me today that he thinks they should try to get a No. 1 receiver this offseason. Not even their fans think he's a No. 1 receiver.

first order of business for as our new? GM—bring Jarvis Landry back, where he belongs. What will it take? Grier was a scout for the dolphins when he was drafted. I remember hearing at the time that Grier was banging the table for him.
I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

You should have to answer some type of aptitude testing questions before being allowed to post on this site.
Mods any chance of this happening?

Literally had a Browns fan friend tell me today that he thinks they should try to get a No. 1 receiver this offseason. Not even their fans think he's a No. 1 receiver.

I'm sure the Browns will try to get a Wilson type after next year, maybe even this year. That love affair will dwindle as soon as the Browns can get rid of that contract, which is after the next season.

With Tyrod Taylor at QB he got 1350 yards plus all purpose yards played all 16 games with the Browns this year. Something NO wide Dolphin wide receiver accomplished this year. Yes he was too expensive to resign because the Dolphins had their finger up their butt and waited till the last year to pull the trigger. If he had gotten hurt their plan would have been aces but they didn't and we got a lousey 4th rounder instead.

He only got 175 yards with Taylor at QB.

Baker took over in week 3, where Landry got the remaining 801 yards.

For a total of 976, the lowest number of yards since his rookie year

You should have to answer some type of aptitude testing questions before being allowed to post on this site.
Mods any chance of this happening?

Ehh. He explained himself, and it’s the offseason.

Yeah, it is vitally important for Miami to get Landry back to turn this franchise's future around. :rolleyes:

Fair point outlaw I guess I’m just salty because I own a fresh color rush jersey of his and never even took the tags off

I actually totally get this. It’s not a justifiable reason to bring back Landry, obviously. But...

...does anyone know what Davone Bess has been up to? Because I have a jersey in my closet than I haven’t worn in some time....

I am looking forward to watching him play right where he is. They have a pretty good team to watch, as a football fan.

Never should have let him leave. The Browns will win the division next year and he'll significantly contribute to their offense.

Back
Top Bottom