Bring Him Back!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Him Back!!!!!

Wonderboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been a long time reader of this message board but have not ever posted. But now I can't pass this one up. Bring back Ricky. Let him prove he does not care about the money. We WOULD be better off with him. We will have a great #1 draft choice next year and think about... Chambers, Boston, Booker, Gilmore, McMichael, Lee, Konrad, and Williams. It does not matter who is playing QB with those skilled players. All we need is some serious offensive linemen in the offseason and we would be stacked for a Super Bowl run. I am a HS Head Coach of football so I have a little insight. But I guess that really does not matter here. It matters what the Dolphins can do from here on out for the future. And in worst case senerio... Ricky will get punishment enough from this line we have for the rest of the year if reinstated. That alone is a prison sentence. BRING HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Common... I need some insight form you boys on my first post!!

welcome to the boards. My first recommendation would be to post this response in one of the threads already discussing this subject, rather than starting a new thread.

I with getting OL in the offseason, but don't agree to bring back Ricky. We can't afford to have this fiasco happen again, and the morale baggage he would bring to the team (other players with resentment towards him) would be counter-productive.

I wouldn't worry about being counter productive this year seeing as though we are hosed. I have been following the Dolphins since 82, and most people know that this year is the time to get a high 1st rnd pick. We can't keep up with the Pats, Colts, Eagles, or Chiefs. So a high pick would be good along with RW. If nothing else, then bring him back and run him for a high pick... hopefully for next season. I'm sorry if I missed this subject in another post, but I just read the article in the Hearald and had to post my oppinion. I will try to read the rest of the posts' first next time. I am glad to finally be aboard with you all!!! Go Dolphins, Buckeyes', and Celtics!!!! Rich from Ohio

Wonderboy said:
this year is the time to get a high 1st rnd pick.
actually last year would have been "the year" to get a high 1st round pick, as the draft was deep in good QBs....

I agree with you. But... we were in the middle of the playoffs last year with a good record. Hell... we had a chance at a firts round bye with three weeks to go and choked. But thats in the past. Hopefully RS won't trade anymore draft picks away and we could be set up good for a high pick. To trade for more picks!

Way to make me want to keep posting Finaciousone. Thats what I want... responses from idiots!! Your posting is personal... think about it!! But hey... nothing personal.

FinaciousOne said:
Nothing personal, but your post reminds me of a battered wife, too insecure and weak to face the world without the one who abused her so unfairly.
why are you posting this response in multiple threads?

and wonderboy: yes we were poised to make a playoff run last year, but we also KNEW our QB position was a huge question mark, which is why we were attempting to acquire a QB in the offseason... even though i whole-heartedly disagreed with the method we used to get the QB at the time and still do....

NO way. He's contributed to the WORST offseason in Dolphins history. You can't just say "Sorry, My bad." and call it cool after that. I don't care if we have to put the pretzel guy from the concession stand in there at RB. Never do I want RW back with the Dolphins-- NEVER!!!

texasPHINSfan said:
why are you posting this response in multiple threads?

If you are the "Repeat yourself " Police, you've got a ton of work to do in all the repeat "I Hate this QB" and "I hate that QB" threads as well as the "I want Ricky back no matter what he did" threads (like this one).

sixzero said:
screw ricky....
concur

I'd also like to add that it doesn't matter who is RB, QB, TE, WR until this OL is fixed.

Rebar71 said:
concur

I'd also like to add that it doesn't matter who is RB, QB, TE, WR until this OL is fixed.
Yep. That IS the key. No OL = No winning.

Back
Top Bottom