Bring Him Back!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Him Back!!!!!

FinaciousOne said:
If you are the "Repeat yourself " Police, you've got a ton of work to do in all the repeat "I Hate this QB" and "I hate that QB" threads as well as the "I want Ricky back no matter what he did" threads (like this one).
I am not the "repeat yourself" police, but you posted the same thing word for word in two different threads. I can understand vocalizing opinions, but copy and paste? At least each thread you mentioned has either -different people posting, or -people posting different ideas or comments.

Its one thing to make a statement or opinion, but to liken it to a battered wife is definitely questionable in the judgement department.

-repeat yourself police chief "signing off"

Wonderboy said:
Way to make me want to keep posting Finaciousone. Thats what I want... responses from idiots!! Your posting is personal... think about it!! But hey... nothing personal.

Like I said it's not personal. My point is this. To take RW back without resolving the serious course of actions that he chose to take which caused damage to this team is just like a battered wife taking back an abusive husband without rectifying the original problem. Ignoring the problem only leads to a repeat of the abuse. As far as the "idiot" crack, I chose to forgive you and ignore it and "hope" not to experience a repeat of the abuse. :)

texasPHINSfan said:
I am not the "repeat yourself" police, but you posted the same thing word for word in two different threads. I can understand vocalizing opinions, but copy and paste? At least each thread you mentioned has either -different people posting, or -people posting different ideas or comments.

Its one thing to make a statement or opinion, but to liken it to a battered wife is definitely questionable in the judgement department.

-repeat yourself police chief "signing off"

How many ways can one say "I hate Fiedler" or "I hate Feeley". I've read the threads. Many posters repeat. My posts were to two different people neither of whom were you.

FinaciousOne said:
How many ways can one say "I hate Fiedler" or "I hate Feeley". I've read the threads. Many posters repeat. My posts were to two different people neither of whom were you.
Agreed. I think the sheer task of the Mods trying to merge all these topics is gargantuan. I think you'd have to subcontract it out to two firms.

One to merge the Ricky Williams threads, and the other to merge the Fiedler vs. Feeley threads.

The discussion is useless.

He will not have a chance to come back in 2004 according to the NFL. He missed the 3rd drug test and his retirement is seen as a 4th missed drug test. If he came back he would be supsended for 1 year and 4 games.
Best scenario is that he'll come back in 2005 and will miss his 1st 4 games.

So let us stop that silly discussion. he can not come back. Full stop.

If you bring back Ricky he could get hurt and then you waste whatever you would have gotten for him. More importantly, his adverse impact on the team, locker room, and showing society that you can be a irresponsible dope addict and it's "A OK" doesn't make sense. Let him sit, then trade for whatever you can get. How about a starting Left Tackle so that we don't get our first round QB draft pick killed. THAT makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom