Bring in Bart Scott, Leigh Bodden, etc. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in Bart Scott, Leigh Bodden, etc.

Polk High 4 TD'S

No MA'Am!!!
Reaction score
Bring in Bart Scott, Bodden or McFadden if released, Jason Brown, and a decent receiver and we should be ok. As long as we bring back Bell. Let Carey walk if he wants too much $ and screw Crowder he thinks he's better than he actually is.

James Butler, Leigh Bodden/Ron Bartell, and Bart Scott. Those should be our headliners. After that you have maybe a Joe Berger, Grey Ruegamer, Kevin Burnett, James Wyche, Reynaldo Hill, etc. Provided, of course, that you re-sign Carey and Bell.

if you are talking about bryant Mcfadden he is a UFA so he doesnt need to be relased

Bring in Bart Scott, Bodden or McFadden if released, Jason Brown, and a decent receiver and we should be ok. As long as we bring back Bell. Let Carey walk if he wants too much $ and screw Crowder he thinks he's better than he actually is.

hell yea

Bart Scott should be seriously considered.
I would be more than happy if we could get him to us.​

James Butler, Leigh Bodden/Ron Bartell, and Bart Scott. Those should be our headliners. After that you have maybe a Joe Berger, Grey Ruegamer, Kevin Burnett, James Wyche, Reynaldo Hill, etc. Provided, of course, that you re-sign Carey and Bell.

Butler or Atogwe are good for me if not Delmas plz : )
Bodden I like, Bartell I like, McFadden I like a lot but doubt he hits the market, but my main guy and favorite is Robinson...that guy can keep up with neone.

Scott I like but still wna draft another LB for INSIDE and STILL go for Burnett.

I REALLY want robinson and i REALLY want Brown the Center.. HOpe neither gets tagged.

Funny that out of all the trash Wanny was directly responsible for, Grey Ruegamer if signed, will be the only piece that would have been worthy of re-signing. Wow.

bodden, burnett, butler/otogwe, brown. prolly unrealistic but would love it.

Funny that out of all the trash Wanny was directly responsible for, Grey Ruegamer if signed, will be the only piece that would have been worthy of re-signing. Wow.

Problem there is Wanny was not directly responsible for him. We drafted Grey in 1999, the last year of the Jimmy Johnson regime. Wanny was associated with the team that year in some vague assistant head coach position, as Wayne Huizenga's way of keeping Jimmy from leaving...but I doubt Dave had any draft authority.

Butler or Atogwe are good for me if not Delmas plz : )
Bodden I like, Bartell I like, McFadden I like a lot but doubt he hits the market, but my main guy and favorite is Robinson...that guy can keep up with neone.

Scott I like but still wna draft another LB for INSIDE and STILL go for Burnett.

I REALLY want robinson and i REALLY want Brown the Center.. HOpe neither gets tagged.

Keep in mind that Ron Bartell is a 4.3 type of guy as well. Speed is not an issue for him. Coming out of Howard University he measured 6012 and 211 pounds, ran a 4.37 at the Combine. Really separated himself by doing 21 bench reps, too.

So, the guy can also "keep up with anyone".

I think our top priority should be Bodden, Dominique Foxworth, Dunta Robinson, Ron Bartell in the CB department. And Otogwe, Phillips in the S position. LB I think Vilma would be a great fit. And I know alot of people think he cant play the 3-4 but I think he just wanted out of NY. Housh is not returning to cincy so he could be valued greatly here. But CB is the 1st position I would address. If we dont sign Bodden or at least make an offer Im going to be pissed. With Asomugha off the market he is the best CB left. He excels in man coverage and can shutdown recievers. With Allen on one side and Bodden on the other we would have a decent set of CB. And with an additon of a good/great S like Otogwe or J phillips we would have a great pass D

Bart Scott is overrated. I think Crowder is just as good as he is and thats not saying much. He will be 29 when the season starts next year. I think I could be as good as Scott with Suggs, Lewis, Ngata, helping me out. Crowder is younger and the same talent level. Scott will want too much money anyways.

Back
Top Bottom