Bring in Bart Scott, Leigh Bodden, etc. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in Bart Scott, Leigh Bodden, etc.

I would take Bodden at a greatly reduced...prove it contract. I have been all over B Mcfadden...i love the kid. However, i am not as sold on Bart Scott as others...I think he is the product of playing around 2 excellent LBS....and would prove to be more of a Status Quo move than an upgrade. Just my opinion.

Keep in mind that Ron Bartell is a 4.3 type of guy as well. Speed is not an issue for him. Coming out of Howard University he measured 6012 and 211 pounds, ran a 4.37 at the Combine. Really separated himself by doing 21 bench reps, too.

So, the guy can also "keep up with anyone".

Oh my bad, I meant as in in coverage not as in in speed.
I meant like he can stay on a guy like Aso can (obviously not to his level but you get what I mean).

Hes a great Man Coverage CB in other words.

Bart Scott is overrated. I think Crowder is just as good as he is and thats not saying much. He will be 29 when the season starts next year. I think I could be as good as Scott with Suggs, Lewis, Ngata, helping me out. Crowder is younger and the same talent level. Scott will want too much money anyways.

I agree replacing Crowder with Scott is at best a lateral move that will probabably cost more. i would rather keep the guy that called plays last year and who is younger.

I forgot we Bartell is from Howard. We should sign him and draft the DT coming out of Howard this year.
The school is small and doesn't produce that many pro prospects but it seems like they turn out well

Back
Top Bottom