Bring In Carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring In Carter

minor101

BaLLeR
Reaction score
:confused: MIAMI DOLPHINS SHOULD BRING IN CARTER!. CARTER WAS A STARTER LAST YEAR WHY NOT TRY HIM AND TRADE OR CUT FIEDLER. FIEDLER IS PRETTY OLD AND I DONT LIKE HIM BECUASE COULDEN'T DO IT FOR US. BRING SOME THING NEW IN SPIELMAN. ALSO I BELIVE WE SHOULD BRING BACK THOMPSON FOR STARTING JOB OR ELSE TRADE FIEDLER FOR SOME 1 AT LEAST.

Carter has never thrown more TDs than INTs in a season. His decision-making is questionable. And the last thing we need at this point is another guy who just got caught smoking pot (and facing discipline from the NFL).

Muck said:
Carter has never thrown more TDs than INTs in a season. His decision-making is questionable. And the last thing we need at this point is another guy who just got caught smoking pot (and facing discipline from the NFL).
it wasn't pot, it was the white lady

You must be some kind of moron! Quincy is so good, that Vinny replaced him.

Why does everyone have a knock against Fiedler? He has one of the highest winning percentages among active quarterbacks, and the majority of those wins came when Jay did not have Ricky. The reason why we have failed to make the playoffs for the past two years is because Jay got hurt and our back-ups could not deliver.

add up fiedler and carters win totals and compare em its insane! i dont even like fielder but he even stacks up higher then carter.

but fiedler does win u gotta give him that...40 wins in 4 seasons is nuts!

ASUFinFan said:
but fiedler does win u gotta give him that...40 wins in 4 seasons is nuts!
Sorry to state the obvious but he doesn't do it on his own :D...I'd much rather Fiedler over Carter (I never liked Carter) My only prob with Fiedler is his injuries - they are becoming a problem IMO...

Fiedler Can't do it

Yeah right fiedler sucks :roflmao: . He has the winning precentage but can he finish better then in Tds then Int's??? nooo. Can he take you the superbowl.????? nooo. But carter have the experience with Parcells. Atleast as his first season he made it to the playoffs.??? didnt he????

anyone who gets beat out by vinny testaverde isnt that good! If parcells cut carter he must have liked what he had under carter or he wouldnt have done it. carter got destroyed last thanksgiving against our ferocious D!

Oh Well Carter is good and thats the truth. Lmao Y every 1 is a 2 face with Fiedler when he looses ya boo him annd when he really wins you just say he is good awsome. w/e guys

minor101 said:
Yeah right fiedler sucks :roflmao: . He has the winning precentage but can he finish better then in Tds then Int's??? nooo. Can he take you the superbowl.????? nooo. But carter have the experience with Parcells. Atleast as his first season he made it to the playoffs.??? didnt he????
Didn't Fiedler make the playoffs in his first season with the phins??? In fact in his first 3 seasons as starter???

yeah when he got a chance lolz he was 3rd string qb lols. why does our coach likes 3rd stringers??? I dont get it Fiedler,Feeley,and Sage. W/e i ama die heart dolfin fan i aint crying about DBO or RickY.

Back
Top Bottom