Bring in OC Mike McCoy to Replace Clyde Christensen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in OC Mike McCoy to Replace Clyde Christensen?

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Gase worked under him in Denver.....

He might help Gase with extra detail etc

Christensen hasn't really showed his worth of exactly what he does or has in the past.

I'd rather replace Gase with another Mike,....Mike Shanahan

So you want to bring in a coach after he had the Broncos offense ranked near the bottom of the leaguer?

This is logic?

It’s Dolphins logic.

When I heard Denver let that guy go, I KNEW that somebody would consider it a possibility.

Besides, we suck enough as it is. We need no further help.

Mike McCoy has been awful at running offenses. That's why he was FIRED twice within 1 year. :facepalm

That's one area where we might see a change in coaching at the end of the season.

Not sold on Burke either, but there was a stretch of games where Miami's defense looked pretty good. Maybe he needs one more year.

Gase isn't on the hot seat yet, but if next year goes like this one he will be. I'm hopeful that an improved offensive line will make this team competitive. That remains the main issue, although there are others as well.

Very unlikely to fire the dc when your own unit as in the o is worst in the league

Only real change I see staff wise is maybe o line coach

I think Gase is in a tough spot. Who in their right mind would want to come on board? That said, what units are underperforming? LOL! Maybe I should put it another way, what units are not underperforming. I doubt anyone decent would want join us, but how about some coaches that know how to develop some guys. Too bad Kacy Rodgers left for the Jets. I thought he was a great DL coach and was sorry to see him go.

Back
Top Bottom