Bring in Percy Harvin!? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in Percy Harvin!?

One would think if Minn got rid of him, Seattle got rid of him, and now the Jets. Maybe just maybe with all that money someone told him to buy a clue, and now he will try to be more of a team player. If he came on the cheap or incentive laden contract with personality stipulations I would welcome him big time.

Yes, let's pay a bunch of money for a guy that can't stay on the field for more than two games a time. Brilliant!

Stop thinking that just because someone came from Miami...we have to bring the back...

He's not going to get a long term deal or a bunch of $ from anyone.

A one year deal holds very little risk.

Why not bring him back to Florida? We ironically need both - a speedster replacement, and veteran leadership. Bring him in and then draft Phillip Dorsett or Rashad Greene.

Hell, draft Parker or Strong in the 1st while you're at it.

Percy Harvin
Jarvis Landry
Devante Parker or Jaelen Strong
Phillip Dorsett or Rashad Greene
Rishard Matthews

Just heard we might resign Hartline for less money...I would do this rather than bringing Harvin in.

How about let's not bring in the most overrated player in the NFL. God I get so tired of hearing how talented this kid is, for a guy who hasn't done a damn thing since he's been in the NFL. He's already played for 3 teams and those teams still need WRs. If you have to get creative to use harvin as a WR, then guess what? He must not be that good of a WR then.

He's the same kid he was in high school. Talented but bad attitide. One of the best kids I've ever seen here in Virginia, but he's will wear out his welcome.

i think he could help us yes but dont think he is worth it unless its cheap and a prove it contract...didnt work out in any of the 3 teams he has been on...dont get me wrong he has plenty of playmaking ability but between his lockerroom issues, injury history and $ he will want I say pass...plus we are keeping wallace (i think)

when a team like the seahawks cut em with virtually no talent at the position, I do not take it very lightly.

NO!!! hes too injury prone, and besides why get another mike wallace when all we have to do is keep mike wallace hes already here, so no to harvin

Percy Harvin makes Wallace look like a choir boy! If Pete Carroll couldn't make him be human Philbin sure won't be able to.

Harvin and leadership without the words "lack of" in between them? odd

Back
Top Bottom