Bring in Wade Phillips and Kyle Shanahan. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in Wade Phillips and Kyle Shanahan.

Kornnut

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With Phillips being let go by the Texans, I think we should bring him in. He would get the most out of a talented D. I think Jordan would thrive under his coaching and schemes. Wake has proven to be good no matter what D he is playing in. Only one I see having trouble is Vernon.

Shanahan did good things with butt fumble, and I think he could progress RT well. I also think Clay would become even more of a seem threat.

Just a late night thought. Why not.

I think I agree for the most part. Shanahan isn't the first OC I'd go for but that's a solid choice. Wade is a terrible head coach but a whiz DC. Nothing special, just solid schemes and good technique.

Wade Phillips is one of the best defensive coordinators in the league, an instant upgrade.

Why does everyone want Shanahan? He is highly overrated by the wrong people and he is not even that great.

I'm go for Wade.

Kyle...er num, not so much

I like Kyle Shanahan but I don't want a NEW OC. As bad as Sherman has been I would rather have Philbin keep HIS CHOICE for OC in a do or die season for 2014. The only way I want a new coordinator is if we are also getting a new GM and HC.

There are good coaches out there looking for work.

But we're going to stand pat, apparently.

Shanahan did good things with butt fumble,

Kyle Shanahan never coached buttfumble?

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

:lol: FinHeaven switches "buttfumble" with S a n c h ez hahahahahhahaaha

Wade Phillips is good in year one then his defenses or teams if he's the HC take a dramatic turn for the worse. Check his track record...everywhere he's been in year 2 or 3 everything just deteriorates.

Lol are you serious? Ask redskins fans their opinion of Kyle Shanahan. Wade Phillips, while not a horrible choice isn't much of an upgrade over Coyle. IMO, the answer isn't to change coordinators. Either we keep everyone one more year and see what happens or we clean house. Simply changing coordinators and schemes will only set us back.

Lol are you serious? Ask redskins fans their opinion of Kyle Shanahan. Wade Phillips, while not a horrible choice isn't much of an upgrade over Coyle. IMO, the answer isn't to change coordinators. Either we keep everyone one more year and see what happens or we clean house. Simply changing coordinators and schemes will only set us back.

Skins fans loved the guy last year. Interesting how crappy effort by players make a coach dumb.

Back
Top Bottom