Bring in Waters and/or O'Hara now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in Waters and/or O'Hara now!

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
I know, I know it, it's just one preseason game but they had absolutely no push.
Sign O'Hara, move Pouncey to RG, let him learn from a true vet for a year
Sign Brian Waters and put him at LG. Dude can still play. 34 isn't that old for a guard.

I know, I know it, it's just one preseason game but they had absolutely no push.
Sign O'Hara, move Pouncey to RG, let him learn from a true vet for a year
Sign Brian Waters and put him at LG. Dude can still play. 34 isn't that old for a guard.

Do this YESTERDAY!!!! We were awful inside. And ATL has one of the softer DLs in the NFL. Wait until we're going up against Wilfork/Haynesworth.

yea we need them BAD we should Look at Davis again as well our leading rusher was Grigsby for 22 yards

we need more push (jake should help) we need to get the kid Pouncey some major help

We've spent so much $$$ and time on this line its sickening.

They keep tinkering with it and tinkering with it...I bet you they go back tonight to start looking at Leonard Davis because you know they will look at former Cowboys before anything.

I wouldnt mind Davis at this point. desperation

Actually...after what I saw neither would I...

I dont know if thats sad or not. (not that I think that Davis is too bad but damn...again with the OLine tinkering...ugh)

I say no. I say keep the OL we have because it pretty much assures that Tony will be gone next year. I don't really want to se any "improvements" that will allow him to stay

atlanta played for real. we played like it was practice. thats it. starting d and o knows who is starting for the most part. we are just preparing for New England. Look at it as day 12 or something. Our 1st stringers did not come out to play. But I am glad they showcased Juio so we got to see what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom