Bring It On, Aj Doubters!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring It On, Aj Doubters!!!

Den54 said:
How do the two of you you know of Ultra Man being in your early thirties? lol.

You know what? I had "Ultraman" confused with "Inframan". "Inframan" was a cheesy Chinese superhero from the 70s.

I laughed my butt off when I read this, great job with the analysis :roflmao:

hey, im a huge godzilla fan i have like all but 3 of his movies, new millenium and old. no gamera??? but aj wouldve lost against him... maybe we can get destroyah for jay fiedler and a third?? what would it do for the salary cap?

PhinDude88 said:
Godzilla would be able to run right though the defense. i would take Godzilla.
He has a great wingspan and a nasty attitude .Straight ahead rusher .Not much edge speed.Has character issues.IMO he is a 6th round pick.:rolleyes:

Juice_56 said:
hey, im a huge godzilla fan i have like all but 3 of his movies, new millenium and old. no gamera??? but aj wouldve lost against him... maybe we can get destroyah for jay fiedler and a third?? what would it do for the salary cap?

I could see some sort of Fiedler-Mothra clone, with Fiedler's face being the body and his ears being giant wings. Instead of two little six inch Japanese girls, he'd always be accompanied by two six inch Dave Wannstedts. :lol:

ROFLMAO ... you guys are completely overlooking the ability that Mothra would have defending against Field Goals on Special Teams ... Hmmm wonder if the ball went backward and through the uprights if it would be 3 points for us?

I wonder how old Godzilla's son is now, he could be the next generation Mannin err.......Zilla.

You guys have it all wrong. A.J. is definitely more Speed Racer, man!

If he'd had driven the Mach 5 on the field, I'll bet he could've made up for the bad pass protection this year:

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom