Bring on 50 million gallons of HATERADE!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on 50 million gallons of HATERADE!!!

Canadianfishfan

FinHeavean VIP
Reaction score
Bring on 50 million gallons of HATERADE on the Sparano/Ireland regime!!!

After this rediculous hire of Brian Daboll I am officially bringing on 50 million gallons of HATERADE for this Sparano/Ireland regime.

They had an opportunity to make a splash. to get someone to provide the creative offense we need. One that Ross shot his damn mouth off saying he knew what the "Fans WANT."

WTF is this? What the hell are they selling us? How in the hell is some loser from Cleveland under Mangenius is going to lead us to anything other what what we've seen already.

I thought perhaps.. just maybe we may be able to get a guy which the caliber of coaching that Nolan brought to the defense.

How can they make this pathetic hire? How can they sell this **** to us?

50 million Gallons of HATERADE. A Niagara Falls torrent vomit spewing on the Davie front office.

They screwed up majorly.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll wait and see how this guy does in his 2nd year as an OC before I start spewing out "Haterade" on "them *******". Although my optimism is on a thin sheet of ice.

Im drinking the "LAUGHORADE", when I read the news I was eating lunch. I laughed so hard my milk almost came through my nose. I dont get mad anymore, I just laugh, because I expect these types of dick headeded moves from our FO now. Its funny that they want us to trust that they know what they are doing.

Im drinking the "LAUGHORADE", when I read the news I was eating lunch. I laughed so hard my milk almost came through my nose. I dont get made anymore, I just laugh, because I expect these types of dick headeded moves from our FO now. Its funny that they want us to trust that they know what they are doing.

Yeah nothing the Dolphins do make me mad anymore I just laugh as these moves and performances are expected.

I think the reason why he was hired because of the 6 degrees of separation to Parcells. Somehow someway you can draw a line back to him...watch.

Daboll->Mangini->Bellichick->Parcells

I think the reason why he was hired because of the 6 degrees of separation to Parcells. Somehow someway you can draw a line back to him...watch.

Daboll->Mangini->Bellichick->Parcells

Sweet.. After how Parcells screwed them over, Ireland and Sparano are still bending over and/or giving it to him on their knees

I wish I could kick Ross, Ireland, Parcells, and Sparano all in the nuts. Better yet, I'd rather just knock them the fu<k out. But alas, what can we do other than ***** to each other?

Fck this regime. Call me when we get a new owner.

Hey John Henry, wanna own an NFL franchise?? I know ya do!!

Ever think that maybe no OC would sign with us? I mean Tony is not safe and not many people are willing to move their family for 1 year! If Miami can turn things around and hire a great coach next year, our current OC and DC might be gone...

Would you sign with the Fins after the last few weeks? I mean really, what can they really do...

Hello, would you like a job?
No, thanks... I will wait this one out.

...sounds about right. Gotta hire someone, hell you should have turned in your resume'.

Hey, at least since we suck now, we'll get to see 2-3 years of top 10 draft picks. Eventually, we'll get a regime that knows what they're doing and then they have a bunch of talent to utilize.

One can dream, right?

:lol:

It's hard to get excited waiting for news this off-season knowing we're likely going to suck badly next year. I'm so sad. Maybe I was a little harsh initially.. but I really expected us to find someone better.

It's hard to get excited waiting for news this off-season knowing we're likely going to suck badly next year. I'm so sad. Maybe I was a little harsh initially.. but I really expected us to find someone better.

You were one of the few here with any hope.....i'm not sure if this is funny or sad news to see you are now bringing 50 million gallons of HATERADE for this regime.

All our problems start with the owner, then GM, then coach.

My take is Tony is just in over his head and plays the game with no balls but the owner and GM are just clowns.

Back
Top Bottom