Bring on Brad Childress | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on Brad Childress

MarinoEqualsGod

The man, the myth, the legend
Reaction score
We need Brad Childress...With our offensive weapons next year, he could do wonders. He'd also be good for the development of AJ because AJ knows his system from his Philly days, and Childress has coached him before, and gotten good results out of the kid. I think Childress would be better than any college coach out there...and yes that includes Saban for all you Saban huggers.

Hasn't Childress also coached Chambers before?

Regardless of the answer there, Childress is also my top choice at this moment.

We need some of that West Coast (of Florida) Offense influence...

I dont have the first clue about Childress. i dont know where he is at right now, and i dont know anything about him. OC for Philly? whatever, he got some TO and now he is a great OC. whatever.

Actually, TO is out making him look like less of an OC. It's the magic he worked with crappy receivers and a RBBC to help that team to lotsa conference championship games that make us like him.

Jimmy James said:
Actually, TO is out making him look like less of an OC. It's the magic he worked with crappy receivers and a RBBC to help that team to lotsa conference championship games that make us like him.
right on brotha

MarinoEqualsGod said:
We need Brad Childress...With our offensive weapons next year, he could do wonders. He'd also be good for the development of AJ because AJ knows his system from his Philly days, and Childress has coached him before, and gotten good results out of the kid. I think Childress would be better than any college coach out there...and yes that includes Saban for all you Saban huggers.

Childress has been my choice since the first game thise year!!!

Jimmy James said:
Plus getting a 4-1 record out of all that WITH AJ Feeley as the QB.....

Anybody but spurrier as he is a proven failure as a NFL HC he embarrassed himself at Washington I honestly don't think he would go back to the NFL. I also am tired of being embarrassed as a fan! If the front office hires Steve Spurrier I will no longer watch the Dolphins until they are sold. I will always be a fan but I will not monitarily support this franchise in any way.

inFINSible said:
Plus getting a 4-1 record out of all that WITH AJ Feeley as the QB.....

Yep. That doesn't hurt at all. If AJ is having trouble in this system (which I think must be part of the issue), then bring in the system AJ knows. It's a damned good system, after all. :)

Childress Bio

What I like about him is that the tough Philly win with defense and offense philosophy has surely washed over him. I don't want to see this D totally dismantled by the next coach. I admit to the Saban folks that he also seems to have this both sides of the ball attribute. I just prefer coordinators working now as a source for coaches because they seem to be more successful overall and because they haven't had time away from the game at the highest level like college coaches have.

Funny story, I hadn't heard of Childress before last week...
Our next HC ? His bio was posted on this site and a lot of fans were talking highly of him...But after watching the Philly-Pitt game I'll stay away from the Bandwagon for now... :(

MarinoEqualsGod said:
most importantly he's got a full, well trimmed mustache.....even if he's lacking on his scalp

Back
Top Bottom