Bring on Dan Marino as a consultant and apologize to the man! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on Dan Marino as a consultant and apologize to the man!

I see it as a step into breaking the curse. You first have to fix the past to go forward. I strongly feel the way shula and marino were thrown out of miami is the cause of all this. Its karma man. We fix this first everything will change for the better. Green bay packers made the same mistake, marks my words packers will not win anything for a long time. Favre with all his faults deserved to leave whenever he wanted too period, packer fans focked themselves with the treatment they gave him at the end.

ahh, juju.. i believe in it.. that's why i made this doll... but as far as Favre's concerned and all the times he had to "retire" and then "rescind" his decisions not to mention refusal to mentor Aaron Rodgers, I do think you got that one backwards.. and that this year it's Bretta who's paying for the bad Karma of jerking GB around. Still, Marino is at best a talking head reading cue cards.

xpvmdt-1.jpg

ahh, juju.. i believe in it.. that's why i made this doll... but as far as Favre's concerned and all the times he had to "retire" and then "rescind" his decisions not to mention refusal to mentor Aaron Rodgers, I do think you got that one backwards.. and that this year it's Bretta who's paying for the bad Karma of jerking GB around. Still, Marino is at best a talking head reading cue cards.

xpvmdt-1.jpg

lol @ rex doll

having marino and shula on an advisory/consultant panel with others wouldn't be crazy- they'd have something valuable to say in such meetings and it would be genuine (unlike some of those in the current regime). something to consider for sure for the benefit of the franchise.

Shula already is part of Miami franchise. He's the vice chairman.

Back
Top Bottom