Bring on Joey!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on Joey!!!

DuantesTunaMelt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OK, I'm not really here to start trouble (as much as I hate you guys :wink:), BUT...what happened??? We're supposed to be like the worst team in the NFL this season!!!

Anyway, I'm kinda shocked to see all you Dolphans down on Ronnie. Come on now...even a Bills fan can see that you have a TON of talent at RB. Give him the chance and he's going to win games for you.

Mike Mularkey is a complete JOKE. As much as I think Saban is a decent coach, I really have to wonder what he saw in Mularkey last year as the Bills head coach that made him say "gee, this idiot would be a perfect man to call our offensive plays." He preaches the "tough running game", but panics and abandons the run as soon as he's down by a field goal. Come on...what happened to wearing out defenses?? Especially when you have a bruiser like Brown in the backfield.

As I'm sure you all know, he pulled the same crap with Willis last year. Here we have one of the best RB's to come out of college, and someone who had the will and determination to overcome a gruesome injury. Yet this workhorse gets benched on third downs, and sees no goal line action...despite his knack for finding the endzone the previous season. Living in the Miami area, I'm sure you people are more than familiar with Willis' ability to make plays as a receiver as well...so whats the point of him being on the bench on 3rd down?? I could go on and on, but I put most of the blame with Buffalo's QB fiasco on Mularkey as well. If you commit to a kid at QB, stick with him...don't pull him after 2 games, and randomly toss him back in here and there to be fed to the lions.

Anyway, I wasn't shocked with Culpepper's performance. Despite his injury last year, he doesn't look like the same guy since the big breakup between him and Mr. Moss. I know its only been a small handfull of games, but he's looked AWFUL ever since.

Lastly, I'm sick of the Pats...and the Jets will fold again as soon as Pennington breaks a fingernail and misses 12 games. Looking forward to a classic Bills/Phins rivalry again soon...just not much fun when we both suck. I can say the Bills are at least headed in the right direction...I won't dismiss Culpepper just yet, but your Defensive studs aren't getting any younger and the last thing your team needs is to search for another franchise QB.

Good luck and all that other fine sportsmanship stuff :wink:

They sure did...I started going to games when I was a little kid in the early 80's...so I was there for many classic Marino/Kelly battles. The rivalry is still there, but when I see Miami lately it seems as if its just another game...they've even been talking about this a lot on the radio. What do people think down there??

Bills/Dolphins

A Bills' fan showing some class and sportmanship? :wink: J/K

I too remember the many shootouts between Marino and Kelly. Great games. I also remember all the times Thurman Thomas ran wild through the Dolphins' defense. Those were the days.

Back
Top Bottom