Bring on Rob Chudzinski as OC! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on Rob Chudzinski as OC!

bcsupratt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Player's love his system. Look what he did with Gordon and Cameron with no QBs. I think he'd be the perfect fit for the personnel we currently have.

What do you guys think compared to who's available??

I would want to know why they fired him after a year at Cleveland. If that is just jittery ownership and GM he may be a good choice.

I would want to know why they fired him after a year at Cleveland. If that is just jittery ownership and GM he may be a good choice.

He was hired before the new GM, Lombardi. Lombardi doesn't like him. Banner and Lombardi went to Chud and told him he had to cut Greg Little to send a message to the rest of the team. Chud balked and told them that was ridiculous, and that's a big part of why they fired him.

Chud got a raw deal in Cleveland. That said, he's not my first choice as OC.

I think we should also interview shula and shanahan

He was hired before the new GM, Lombardi. Lombardi doesn't like him. Banner and Lombardi went to Chud and told him he had to cut Greg Little to send a message to the rest of the team. Chud balked and told them that was ridiculous, and that's a big part of why they fired him.

Chud got a raw deal in Cleveland. That said, he's not my first choice as OC.

Lombardi is also reportedly infatuated with the idea of drafting jonny Manziel, but Chud didn't like that idea at all. Watch, Cleveland WILL draft jonny football.

I would rather have Lane Kiffin as OC than Chud. Kiffin sucked as a head coach but he is brillant as an OC.

Kubiak would be ok. But we really need someone who is innovative on offense and that would be Chad Morris. His options would be head coach in college or OC in NFL. Each has their pros and con's over the other job.

Next! Chud sucks

How can he suck more than Sherman did?

The Browns, while having no real running game and a plethora of ****ty QBs still managed to finish 11th in passing yards per game (252) and 18th in overall yards per game (338)

Josh Gordon led the league while missing two games. They found ways to get their playmakers the ball....something we desperately need in Miami.

If going for a big name, I would prefer Chudzinski to Kubiak. Kubiak has a great system but it would just take too long to establish what he would require in regards to a power run game.

I love that idea as I want him as our OC as well! Bring him o board!
IMO, gotta fire Coyle as well!

Chud worked wonders with Cam Newton his rookie season, running, options, screens and QB runs. Is be delighted with any one if chud, norv turner or Kubiak

Back up the Brinks truck to Chud's house. That would be an amazing signing if it was to happen. This offense is so close to being a top 10 offense. Chud could do a lot with the talent this offense currently has.

Back
Top Bottom