Bring on Rob Chudzinski as OC! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on Rob Chudzinski as OC!

Chud may have got a raw deal................but walking out the door with a

reported 9-10 mil severance package may help to ease the pain

Great picture of your dad! They truly were the "Greatest Generation"!

We need an OC that can fix what our issues are........O-line needs to be rebuilt, a running game established and a killer instinct when we have the lead. Who does that describe? I have heard a lot of names bantered around.......but specifically with the O-line and run game, I'm thinking Kubiak is a good choice.

We need someone who is not aspiring to be a head coach. I could seen Kubiak, if thats where he's at. Maybe the head coaching duties are too much for Gary and he could throttle down to his real calling...a top notch, high paid, OC. Runs the right system for us and could prolly bring in a OLine coach to replace Turner.

If Ben Macadoo ends up not being the guy, I have a feeling it will be O'Keefe.

I like Kubiak, who could take RT and do with him better than he could with baldyboy. There is only one problem for him though and that is his recent heart issues. He may need to take off a year.

Chud, I dont get the love. I really do not. There had to be something seriously wrong in Cleveland for him to lose his job. He was calling plays was he not? I know HC is much much different, but when your FO has to admit they screwed up, putting them on notice, means something is just not right. Mike Shula turned Cam around this year.

Mike Shula would be very interesting next year as a HC. I wouldnt mind if Philbin took him on as OC and made him AHC as well.

Chud is a good coach but he does not fit what philbin wants to do. Quick passing and zone running. I think kiffin would fit. Kubiak or even Kyle shanahan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would want to know why they fired him after a year at Cleveland. If that is just jittery ownership and GM he may be a good choice.

It's Cleveland....we're almost on par with them when it comes to being patient.

Being in Charlotte I can say I'm not a huge fan. Panthers scored 22.3 PPG in 2012 under Chud. Not too much better than us. IMO we need to get up to the 25-27 ppg range.

Other than name there is nothing at all interesting with Mike Shula being head coach. He is ok as an assistant and nothing more.

You guys crack me up. Get this guy! Get that guy! You do realize that we are the Dolphins, right? We have a coach on the hot seat next year that has a decent chance of being fired after the season. Meaning if you take the job, there is a good chance you will fired in a year.

Ask yourself, why would Chud come here? He is still being paid HC money by the Browns.

Ask yourself, why would Shula come here? He currently coaches Cam Newton and is in the playoffs.

Ask yourself, why would Kubiak come here? He is coming off a health scare. He is more experienced than Philbin. He should take a year off.

Now Macadoo, maybe if he doesn't get a better offer then he could come here for the ability to say that he is/was and OC.

You should be looking at desperate candidates like Kyle Shanahan and others that have been recently fired (but not HCs). Even these guys will be trying to latch onto one of the new coaching staffs for the simple fact that you will be there for 3-4 years.

It's depressing to know that the Miami's OC position isn't considered a job that will be high on quality candidates list. Especially with head coaching positions and more secure coaching staffs out there looking.

We've got some stiff competition. Just like 2011.

Chud would be decent, but would require a philosophical change. I can see Philbin wanting to bring in someone as to keep as much continuity as possible.

So I suspect we'll find a Philbin puppet. Which scares me because Philbin hasn't called plays. This McAdoo guy hasn't either.

Personally I want a guy with experience. we haven't been too successful rolling the dice on guys with zero experience as a play caller.

How can he suck more than Sherman did?

The Browns, while having no real running game and a plethora of ****ty QBs still managed to finish 11th in passing yards per game (252) and 18th in overall yards per game (338)

Josh Gordon led the league while missing two games. They found ways to get their playmakers the ball....something we desperately need in Miami.

Well we would need playmakers to catch the ball. Don't even say Wallace as he was a big disappointment. He sucked and dropped so many balls. I had a bad bad feeling about picking him up to begin with. The one trick Pony couldn't even perform his only trick.

With that being said. I would like to see Frost, Kubiak, or The Chud.

Back
Top Bottom