Bring on the Bills! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the Bills!

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
When is the last time a Dolphins-Bills game has been so meaningful?

We have them in our house on national TV coming off a big win against a division rival. Thats good, because right now they look like the best team in the league.

This is going to be a FANTASTIC game.

bring the bigheaded bills in and lets rumble!

Originally posted by gunn34
If the Phins spank the bills, then we'll see if Dan jumps back on the bandwagon.

screw em, screw em all!

I'll be honest - the Bills look damn scary. Bledsoe is playing inspired football, and he is not making many bad throws. We need to get to him early and often to take him out of his rhythm.

I wonder if all the Phin fans that "Quit" will come back to the forum if we whi some Bill *** on Sunday night? Unless, of course, they came back after the vistory yesterday. :lol:

Originally posted by Surferosa
When is the last time a Dolphins-Bills game has been so meaningful?

We have them in our house on national TV coming off a big win against a division rival. Thats good, because right now they look like the best team in the league.

This is going to be a FANTASTIC game.

I don't know about them looking like the best team in the league, but I am happy at how the Bills look so far. They appear to have improved in coaching with the new assistants they hired, and the defense has definitely gotten faster. They still need to run the ball better, and I'd like to see the special teams play better (Moorman's been a monster punting, but Antonio Brown has been a letdown to this point as a return man and the coverage units still are succeptible to big returns). I agree with you that this will be a good one, which is great for being so early in the season.

Back
Top Bottom