Bring On The Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring On The Patriots

Dolfan5000

Mark my words, I'll get mine
Reaction score
Alright fans, this is where we need the 12th man more than ever. Everyone who is even thinking about going to the game next week it is no decision BE THERE! We need this win and this is most crucial game so far all season.
:woot:
GO DOLPHINS!!!!

As much as the 12th man needs to be there, more importantly the TEAM needs to show up and play at it's absolute best. Matt Cassel has been playing much better lately, the Dolphins won't beat the Patriots if they play the Patriots like they played Seattle and Oakland.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with your post X , I am happy that Miami won, but they really are going to have to play much better than they have in the last 2 outings. Both of these victories could just as well been losses.

I know we will show up to play that game. It just seems that Miami will not blow anyone out this year because we always play down to the opponent, but the good thing is we seem to always play up to the opponent too.

Hey, PEEZY says "Get out to the stadium and fill it up. It really helps the defense" (from his post game interview)
SO BE THERE!

JPeezy can say Cassel aint no brady, but he sure is a cassel, and the games gonna be tough, i hope we can run the ball on them and sack the QB like last game... but cassel gets the ball out much quicke than before...

THIS IS A HUGE GAME

we beat the Patriots big time in their own home...but we played poorly against the Seahawks and Raiders...our special teams needs to beef up, and so does our pass defense.

if they play how they did the past few weeks, the patriots will win. Cassel threw for 400 yards last game....yeah we cant have that.

i really hope Sparano has more tricks up his sleeves, i think the main reason we beat the Pats last game was because we pulled some tricks (wildcat) for the first time that season. i hope sparano has more tricks.

ST needs to show up big time, with NO HOLDING penalties!!! Really seems like the Fins play to the level of the competition.

While I'm worried about the Patsies, I'm thinking the Seahawk and Raiders defense are both better than the ones the Cheatriots are putting on the field.

Its great to be part of a big game this late in the season..The fans will be out next week..GO DOLPHINS!!!

I wish I could be there to scream on my team to victory. They best step up the pace or the Patriots will be cruising to a victory. That would really suck!

The Pats will be starting a UDFA (who has looked good) at RB, but I'm not worried about the running game. And as bad as our ST is, the Pats aren't great at ST, Hobbs can break it on KRs and Welker looked good for us in the past, but is not gonna get a lot of yards when he returns kicks.

Not saying we win, but the defense we're facing is a lot weaker than the one we killed in week 3.

I predict an angry patriots team takes out is aggressions on the phins.

I have my Poster made, green hair coloring, jersey set, bringing me some hall's because I will be screaming my head off.

I will be there and make my presence felt, GO MIAMI!!!

Can't wait to watch it. will be only the 2nd game of the year. (live in MA) Hope for another blowout.

Back
Top Bottom