Bring Terry Cousin back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Terry Cousin back

Haywood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
he played well in the nickel role last year for the panthers.
he was just released today

well so far we signed 3 guys in FA and its already 2:1 favour on Defense again....we need Offense

Al, we'll have that offense come draft day when we land Evans, woods, or Williams.

Evans is my first choice, 5-11, 200lbs, can fly and a Big producer at a major college program.

If you can get him cheap, I say go for it. If he wants too much then foget it.

when did terry cousin play well in the nickle? He was pretty bad all year. got hurt, lost his job, didnt gain it back, then got beat as a nickle back, id rather stay with fletcher than cousin at a higher salary and that is saying a lot

Originally posted by Al13
well so far we signed 3 guys in FA and its already 2:1 favour on Defense again....we need Offense

Come on now, enough of that. We signed an excellent offensive lineman and a CB who is a great nickel back, and a solid starter and is also young. I love the way Howard plays the run, he's far from a softy. As for Akins, can you even call that a "defensive" signing? Akins is a STUD on special teams.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
when did terry cousin play well in the nickle? He was pretty bad all year. got hurt, lost his job, didnt gain it back, then got beat as a nickle back, id rather stay with fletcher than cousin at a higher salary and that is saying a lot

He never did here, and from what I understand he didn't up there as well.

It's just one of those things most Dolphin fans think that is not reality. Cousin is not a good NB.

I don't know if Fletcher is better at NB, but I do know T-Buck is!

Oliver...

Atkins was coached by one of the best defensivebacks coaches in the league, enough said. He will make a great transicion

Back
Top Bottom