Bring Tony Jefferson S to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Tony Jefferson S to Miami

Dolphins83Draft

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IAQ is down with a potential career threatening injury that may not allow him to play next year and possibly beyond, Reshad Jones is coming off injury in a year he was only able to play 6 games.

Jefferson is guy who hits hard and can play in the box while also having superior coverage ability and good ball hawking, he is 25 years old.

IMO he would be a great signing to pair with Jones for the best safety tandem in the NFL.

For all the talk of the front 7, DL doesn't look promising in FA and the best players available are in the secondary.

I think Jefferson should be a top FA target outside of signing a Guard.

Jefferson highlight reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVHanHV734

Let's make it happen!!

IAQ is down with a potential career threatening injury that may not allow him to play next year and possibly beyond, Reshad Jones is coming off injury in a year he was only able to play 6 games.

Jefferson is guy who hits hard and can play in the box while also having superior coverage ability and good ball hawking, he is 25 years old.

IMO he would be a great signing to pair with Jones for the best safety tandem in the NFL.

For all the talk of the front 7, DL doesn't look promising in FA and the best players available are in the secondary.

I think Jefferson should be a top FA target outside of signing a Guard.

Jefferson highlight reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVHanHV734

Let's make it happen!!

Their other free agent safety is just as young, better against the pass, and he'll be cheaper....soooo....

I'd be happy with either, since Swearinger can play both Safety positions but I still prefer Jefferson.

Jefferson is a bulkier guy who forces fumbles and gets into the backfield to stop the run.

We need a better run stopping D as much as anything.

P.S. Sidnote: Swearinger is the dude who ended Dustin Keller's career back when he played for the Texans.

As a side note Jefferson was Kenny Stills best mate in college.

Will cost too much money and is too similar to Reshad Jones. I would rather have a rangier deep safety with a more complimentary skill set. I don't know what the answer is to fill our these gaps but I don't think we can afford to sign him with all our other needs.

Back
Top Bottom